19th April 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of DGVCL Junior Engineer recruitment will be released?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for the post of Junior Engineer in DGVCL. I have done B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. Kindly tell me when its notification will release? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment online?
  2. When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment while completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
  4. When the notification of The Co-Operative Bank Junior Clerk recruitment will be released?
  5. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  7. Syllabus and sample papers for DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer exam
  8. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  9. When the notification of SBI Junior Associates recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  10. When the notification of RRB Junior Engineering will be released? Procedure to apply?
  11. When the notification of WBPSC 2016 recruitment will be released?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  13. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  14. When the notification of Bharat Dynamics Limited Junior Manager(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  15. When the notification of DMRC Junior Executive will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Any exam which is coming soon for Central Government Jobs?
  17. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  18. Last years Railway Recruitment model question papers with answers for the post of Junior Engineer -- [Most Discussed]
23rd April 2016, 12:56 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When the notification of DGVCL Junior Engineer recruitment will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to apply for the post of Junior Engineer in DGVCL. I have done B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. Kindly tell me when its notification will release? Please help me to know about this.
The notification was already released and you can apply online for the post of Junior Engineer Electrical. The eligibility to apply to the post is a pass in B.E / B.Tech in Electrical (regular course / full time). The upper age limit for the General Category is 35 years. The last date to apply is 30-04-2016. You can find the notification and apply online in the website link given Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?