14th June 2012, 10:53 PM
S.chitra

How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?

Sir now i'm finish final year b.com from madras university but i'm wait result. Now i can apply and write tnpsc group 2 exam sir? Then what procedure to apply tnspc group 2 exam?

15th June 2012, 05:42 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.chitra View Post
Sir now i'm finish final year b.com from madras university but i'm wait result. Now i can apply and write tnpsc group 2 exam sir? Then what procedure to apply tnspc group 2 exam?

dear friend.

i think your eligible for the tnpsc group exam.
minimum eligibility for the group exam is age ( as so on 1.7.10 )18 - 30.
the notification is released.see that notification.
And visit the link.

http://tnpsconline.tn.nic.in/Notifications/258.pdf

all the best..................

15th June 2012, 11:31 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.chitra View Post
Hey friend,

TNPSC - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

This exam is conducted every year for recruiting persons for various services of the State Government of Tamil Nadu

For writing this exam you need to satisfy the eligibility standards and they are:

> Candidate need to be a citizen of India.

> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 18-25 years

> Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree with a fair percentage

If you satisfy these criteria's you can apply for the exam at the official sites like:

>> www.tnpsc.gov.in
>> www.tnpscexams.net

ALL THE BEST
15th June 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?

Hi mam..i have written group 2 exam last year the results have been published...
i lost my hall ticket and i forgot my registration no.
How can i see my result?
16th June 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I finished my BE degree and waiting for my result...it is seemed that result will be announced by the end of this month...shall i eligible to apply for group 2 exam...pls reply me soon...am waiting for ur msg...
16th June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I AM GOING TO APPLY TNPSC GROUP 2 EXAMS BUT I AM AWAITING FOR FINAL SEM RESULTS
IN THE APPLICATION FORM IT ASK ME TO ENTER THE CERTIFICATE NO?
WHAT WILL I DO REPLY ME SOON
16th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

download group 2 application form
16th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a ex-servicemen. Have any age relaxation and exception of fees and any priority quota to me.
19th June 2012, 11:28 AM
gaythu

Hi sir..
I completed my BE this year(2012).. so i didn’t receive my degree certificate, but having course completion certificate.. Is there any possible 4 me to appear in
Group II 2012.. ???? my mail ID is [email protected]… Reply as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
19th June 2012, 11:29 AM
gaythu

Hi sir..
I completed my BE this year(2012).. so i didn’t receive my degree certificate, but having course completion certificate.. Is there any possible 4 me to appear in
Group II 2012.. ???? my mail ID is [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
27th June 2012, 06:14 PM
lyp

I finished my BE degree and waiting for my result...it is seemed that result will be announced by the end of this month ...am i eligible for group 2...... i am waiting for reply
29th June 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell us selection procedure. It only exam marks and we have any other main exam or oral test for group 4
4th July 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED M.Sc NURSING. MY AGE IS 33 YRS. WHETHER I M ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR GP II EXAMS? IF SO FOR WHICH POST I CAN APPLY?
4th July 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i have finised my bsc degree in computer scince.but i did not get my degree cirtificate yet.application form has field degree code.i dont know how to fill the field.can i apply without filling it.
10th July 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my B.E course just one month back.. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group 2 exam..?? What are all the documents needed to apply for it..??
11th July 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir , good evening
already i am applied group 4 through one time registration.now i want to apply group 2.can i use the one time registration again?
12th July 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligibility to apply the group 7 exam and VAO exam?
12th July 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

how to apply tnpsc ,and whats the use?
12th July 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my B.Sc and I had took my part I subject as sanskrit if i am applicable for this group II
12th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir am a b tech student am current year passed out and i have no Tc because my college is not handover my Tc am waiting for my Tc
12th July 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am completed BA degree in TAMILNADU OPEN UNIVERSITY. I am studyed 10 3yrs diplamo catering BA I am completed 2 with Degree final year.sir I am elgible canditate for group2 exam?
12th July 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in the Army. I am retiring wef 01 Jun 2013 and having no objection certificate from my unit. Am I eligible to apply for Gp II TNPSC exam. Shall I be appointed on or after 01 Jun 2013 if I clear the exam and other formalities.
14th July 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I completed my BE in CSE this year but didnt recieved the marksheets yet,i am not a resident of tamilnadu and belong to another state,am i eligible for appearing TNPSC exam???
4th August 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I finished my m.sc.nursing (community health nursing) in srmc deemed university in November 2004.can i eligible for appearing TNPSC exam ????????? please kindly replay to mail is [email protected]
10th August 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my B.E., civil engineering final year may i know any tnpsc exams that i could write during my course of study
14th May 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ,now i am first year b.com ..group 2 is my ambition .pls guid me .and how to apply the exam.which type of book i want study sir . and clarifymy questions my email is [email protected] waiting for ur answers .and my no is 8122417457
8th July 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I am in paramilitary force is any Noc on the time of tnpsc group iv exam
24th September 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir..i have one time registration id......incase i applying for tnpsc exam i have to pay any fees?
7th December 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

For applying tnpsc exams which certificate number and date should be entered.. My last sem marksheet or provisional certificte or convocation certificate? Which should i enter pleas answer please
12th May 2017, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am B.E degree holder but I have all semester marksheet and provision not degree. Now I am apply for group 2 exam eligible are not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?