29th April 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Which group can be taken in 11th standard to become a chartered accountant?

Which group can be taken in 11th standard to become a chartered accountant

8th April 2014, 10:10 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which group can be taken in 11th standard to become a chartered accountant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can take any stream as you wish. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for CA course. But, the candidate should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in order to join in CA course.

ICAI ie :-The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India . It is an professional course. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three levels namely Foundation / Intermediate / Final curse.

You should be complete 12th board examination in any discipline from recognized board. You should also qualified in CPT examination. If you're interested to apply for intermediate course then you have complete your graduation in any stream from recognized university. If your complete both the foundation and Intermediate course then you may eligible to apply for final course.
14th May 2014, 01:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group can be taken in 11th standard to become a chartered accountant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
First you need to complete 12th standard to be eligible for Chartered Accountant Course and You can go with any specialization as you like. There is no restriction regarding specialization. But, as per my suggestion taking commerce stream is best option to do CA course. Because, commerce stream is closely related with CA course. So, commerce stream is best choice for pursuing CA course. After completing 12th standard you need to apply for CPT entrance examination which is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. It is an entry level examination in CA course.
6th August 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am in 9th std my exam marks are here bio 48 phy 39 totally in science I got 87 and my tamil mark is 98 English mark is 97 maths mark is 92 .
I have interested to become a structural engineer . so please say me that which group is needed for my goal.
18th May 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to no the difference between commerce group with computer science and commerce group with bussiness maths
22nd May 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

My son got 412 in 10th standard. I suggest to take PCMB this will helpful to Engineering or medical. But my son thinking it will be very tough to complete PCMB in 11th & 12th standard. Need your suggestion. Is this very easy to score good marks & very easy complete. Please advice
23rd May 2017, 04:06 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> You have two choices either MPC or MEC.
-> MPC consists of Maths,Physics and Chemistry
-> MEC consists of Maths ,Economics and Commerce .
->If you opt MPC you have various ways like engineering , CA and any degree courses.
-> if you opt MEC you can do only C.A or degree courses regarding maths and commerce.
As C.A is closer to M.E.C in all prospects you can opt M.E.C
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?