17th June 2013, 02:03 PM
crazybug

Which group should I join for B.Tech?

i have completed my diploma civil and got 2133 branch rank in e cet but i love computers so i am gonna do cse now

if u have any idea about this plsssssssssssssssssss............................ help me

11th September 2013, 03:37 PM
raghavamaruthi

Default Re: Which group should I join for B.Tech

Dear friend,

I suggest you to select the branch of more interest and the branch which you have minimum knowledge about it.So think of yourself and take a good decision which helps you in future to succeed in your life.

All the best.
11th September 2013, 09:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group should I join for B.Tech

Dear friend

As you have completed Diploma in Civil,then it is best the Civil Engineering in the B.Tech course.Because it will be helpful to you as you have completed Diploma in Civil and you are saying that you are having interest in computers,then it is best to choose the Computer Science Engineering(CSE) and this course is related to the software field.

But,I suggest you to choose the right course in which you have interest so that you can work hard and achieve success in your career path.

All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?