22nd October 2011, 03:02 PM
sunandanverma

Location: 1314/A,NEAR NAV BHARAT DYIENG,SARDAR NAGAR,NEAR JODHEWAL BASTI,LUDHIANA,PUNJAB

Difference between Group X and Y in IAF? Will I be able to join Air Force in Group Y?

sir plz tell me what is the difference b/w group X and Y in iaf and i am doing arts in 10+1..sir in future if will get 68% marks in 10+2 will i be able to join indian airforce in group y???

Related Questions:
30th December 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Group X and Y in IAF? Will I be able to join Air Force in Group Y?

sir i'm in wait list whrn will be sent my enrollment letter plz sir
19th January 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Group X and Y in IAF? Will I be able to join Air Force in Group Y?

sir, what's the purpose of group x
and what are the ways that I can become a """pilot"""" ????????
now I'm in b.e. 2nd year sir ,,,,,
please help me!!!!!!!!!!!
17th April 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

grp X & Y in IAF is the non-commisioned grp. They are like JAWANs of army.
grp X is meant for technical jobs while grp Y for all non-technical work.
One can never become a pilot after joining grp X, Y. Rather they work under them, through out their life.
To be a pilot, one needs to clear NDA or CDSE exam.....
21st April 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,,what is the direct entry scheme for a ncc c certicate(air wing) holder for the post of pilot???????????????????
23rd April 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

what post will be alloted to intermediate (10 2) candidate after selection in iaf ?
23rd April 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what post will be alloted for intermediate(10 2) candidates after join the Air Force ? will there be organised exam to get higher post in air force ?
16th June 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i already pass the exam class 12th.i want to join the INDIAN AIrFORCE. i get marks 69%in 12th.can i join a airman for group y?
27th November 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, kindly tell me that pilot post belongs to group 'x' or group 'y'.And tell me the posts of group 'x' and group 'y'.
27th November 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir please clarify me that pilot post belongs to group 'x' or group 'y'.And kindly said what are the posts in group 'x' and group 'y'.
20th October 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please tell me that what's difference between the salary of X & Y groups in Airforce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?