1st August 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which group should be taken for 11th to do fashion designing?

iam a student of 10th std what group should be taken for my 11th to do fashion designing

16th May 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group should be taken for 11th to do fashion designing?

I have just done my 10 and am really confused as to which stream I should take.I want to do fashion designing however I am not sure if would want that after 2 years. I might want to go in business stream. So I want to know that if I take up commerce for my 10 2 would it be senseful or rather helpful if I decide to take up designing as a career?
17th May 2017, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Which group i should take in 11th standard for BSC fashion designing please help me i want to become a fashion designer that is my aim now only i have completed my 10th standard. So , which group i should take?
29th March 2020, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Which group I have to take to become fashion designer
31st March 2020, 04:32 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---You should select the Arts Stream in 11th standard to get admission in Fashion Designing .

-But if you select any other stream,then you also eligible to get admission in the course of Fashion designing because in this course ,candidate must passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's with any of the stream .
1st April 2020, 03:46 PM
Vismithagowda

As you want to become fashion designer you can join Arts stream and can take fashion designing course at 12th class as one of your subject. After class 12th you can opt for higher studies in fashion designing. So choose the Arts stream and complete your dreams...
1st April 2020, 03:47 PM
Vismithagowda

Arts.
As you want to become fashion designer you can join Arts stream and can take fashion designing course at 12th class as one of your subject. After class 12th you can opt for higher studies in fashion designing. So choose the Arts stream and complete your dreams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?