27th December 2011, 09:04 PM
global war

Which other course can I do while pursuing B.E 2nd year ECE?

I am pursuing B.E. 2nd year in ECE. I am interested in doing my extra courses related to ECE. It should be very much useful to me. It should not affect my curent studies. please guide me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?
  2. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  3. Where can I do implant Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE course?
  4. How to prepare for AFCAT while pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year
  5. Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Which courses I can do for Training being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Guidance to do Summer Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE
  9. How to apply for summer internship in ECIL being 2nd year ECE student? -- [New]
  10. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I appear for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of ECE?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. How to become an IAS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year ECE?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  15. Detailed Information regarding IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE?
  16. How to get Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. How may I get scholarship for my B.Tech course? I belong to SC category and my father works in Army. I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Patiala Institute of engineering and technology
  18. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
28th December 2011, 01:15 AM
ANKUSH JASUJA

Default Re: Which other course can I do while pursuing B.E 2nd year ECE?

Hello
If you want to join other courses as you are in B.E ECE .
either you may join some programing language courses like C ,C++, JAVA e.t.c
because ECE and CSE have some related subjects which are very not easy .Genraly students have problem in these subjects.so you may join these language courses
Or you may join some hard ware courses in computer. or in other electrnic workshopes .by this you gain more knowladge about electronics components and this will help you in your practicles subjects
these courses help you in your study
all the best
28th December 2011, 01:23 AM
rishibha kurichh

Thumbs up Re: Which other course can I do while pursuing B.E 2nd year ECE?

you cn try training in embedded systems,PLC automation,micro controller
or if intrested any computer languages.
23rd November 2013, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which other course can I do while pursuing B.E 2nd year ECE?

Is it possible to change collage from 2 nd year @ same university nagpuur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?