9th August 2013, 12:25 PM
face.mks

What type of vocational courses and training is important for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student

I am a regular student of B.Tech. E.C.E.2nd year in RIT-KODERMA
I want to know that what type of V.T. of any extra courses are important for the job placement, or
which courses or training are required for me to be hired in top companies like - WIPRO , HCL , SIEMENS , IBM , TCS etc..

Related Questions:
  1. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  6. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  7. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  8. Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE
  9. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  10. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  11. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  12. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  13. How may I do training at Rourkela or Bokaro steel plant? I'm student of B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year
  14. Any courses for training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  15. What type of study is most important for IAS or IPS? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  16. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  17. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  18. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?