18th December 2011, 07:25 PM
devangidave

Guidelines for commerce graduate to join distance learning course in B.Ed?

my self DEVANGI DAVE. Presently i am staying in JAMNAGAR GUJARAT. i am commerce graduate from saurashtra university. i want to join distance learning course in B.Ed. so please give me proper guidelines.

21st December 2011, 04:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines for commerce graduate to join distance learning course in B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devangidave View Post
my self DEVANGI DAVE. Presently i am staying in JAMNAGAR GUJARAT. i am commerce graduate from saurashtra university. i want to join distance learning course in B.Ed. so please give me proper guidelines.
If you want to pursue B.Ed through distance learning mode, you most possess two years of teaching experience in a recognized school, either by state or central government and you must be presently working as a teacher in the same.

Apart from the teaching experience, you should have qualified bachelors degree examination with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university. There is no age limit to pursue B.Ed from any university.

For more information regarding the course through distance leaning mode, you may refer to the official website of IGNOU, one of the best universities for pursuing such courses.
26th June 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidelines for commerce graduate to join distance learning course in B.Ed?

hey ,my name is sushma. I am commerce graduate from punjabi university .I want to kmow that is IGNOU offers b.ed in commerce through distance learning...please guide me regarding this...
11th August 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is kajal ramaiya I am commerce graduate from Delhi university.I want to know that can I be able to do B.ED from saurashtra universitiy through distance learning .I have scored 48% marks in aggregate in B.COM.
13th October 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

hi, I am Levena from kerala. Iam a commerce graduate. can i do b.ed without P G. Now iam working as a montessori teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?