17th June 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?

I am 26 year old unmarried male because of financial and family problem i was not able to complete my studies. I did +2 in commerce. And now i am working. So i want to start study through distance learning for any degree or course which must have good value and get good placement something big like MBA. In short i want to make career through distance learning. Please suggest me something to start with or some option to chose from. Right now i am feeling like i am illiterate.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of admission for student in distance learning course?
  2. What is the fee structure and different learning centres available in Punjab for doing Ph.D in distance mode? -- [New]
  3. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  5. How to start a distance learning college in Bilaspur Chhattisgarh?
  6. Guidelines for commerce graduate to join distance learning course in B.Ed?
  7. Universityor institution providing LLB from Distance Learning Delhi or NCR?
  8. What are the subjects enlisted in Distance M.Phil(Commerce)? When the admission will start? Fee structure of Distance M.Phil?
  9. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of distance learning colleges after 12th?
  11. Is it possible to join Navy after 12th Commerce?
  12. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  13. How to go for journalism course with distance learning after passing 12th?
  14. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  15. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  16. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  17. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  18. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
17th June 2011, 08:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?

It is good that you have taken a decision to pursue higher studies as it will help you in career progression. Since you are from the commerce background you can go in for the same field. Other than that you have options like BA, BBA, BBM etc. There are many universities like IGNOU, Anna University etc which allow distance education. You can visit the university near you for details.
18th June 2011, 02:13 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?

hi friend,

just leave your inferiority complex and behave yourself as a normal person...all literate are not proper and all illiterate are not improper...all depends on the attitude and the studying is for gaining knowledge thats it.for your query you just go for annamalai university, madras university, and etc..according to your financial management.then the choosing the degree is based on the capacity that you can able to study by yourself sush as B.A History,literature in tamil,literature in english, and others...suppose if you go for BBA, B.COM, COMMERCE group you need some guidance.choose your best and come up in life.

all the best
22nd June 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?

Thank you very much...
22nd June 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?

Thank You...
1st July 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

THANK YOU
4th August 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc bioinformatics after 12th std?
16th December 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

we can do other courses like fashion or interior designing etc after 12th.
16th December 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Iam not able to decide my career but iam good in business studies.please give me some suggestions.
14th March 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have my 12th from arts.i got 72% in arts. And i am not interested in ba.i want to do course in business . Can i do bba
22nd May 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am 24 years old ...i have passes 10 2 from arts stream ....deu to some financial problem i could not complete my study ....i am now working ....i want to do bba from distance education ...so shall i able to do it as arts student..if yes, then inform me where can i do it from and what is the cost of it....
23rd May 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I've done my HSC from commerce in 1999 Mumbai and now seeking to pursue a degree course. currently I'm 31 and have been working since 14 years. i'm more inclined towards technology and working in a telecom consulting firm as a Manager Sales & Marketing.
Request guidance on distance learning, what would be the best course or degree to pursue which can add value in my career?
suggestions most welcome. my email id : [email protected]
9th July 2012, 01:17 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Its good that you want to continue your study by distance Education. You should prefer IGNOU University for your higher study. As you have written that you are from commerce stream then you should go either for B.COM or for BBA because after that you can easily enter the Industry. Both the lines will be good for you. You can do MBA after both. Just Visit the campus near to your residence and start your study.

All the very best.
7th December 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
i passed 12th year 2005, i want continue my study after 12th. if possible i appear B.com after 12th. than yes, than please give me suitable instituted or university for this.
please reply
16th January 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am a diploma nurse working in abroad.actually i wanted to do degree but bcoz of financial problem ,i did my diploma in nusing 3years after my 12th std.in 2006.but now i want to do my higher studies,but in nursing its not valuable if we do through distance edu.now i cannot go for regular college due to my duty.can anyone of u give some guidance to do my degree atleast in other courses and which will be easy to learn through dis education,and which will b helpful for me.my email.is [email protected]
10th June 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 2 and i attented every xam in B.Sc Maths but i have supplementary in 5th semester.Now which course can i do as distance education.please help me.
13th December 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I m a married woman . I get married in my 2nd yr and so I cant complete my studies. I now want to do something in my life 2 proove myself
But I have 2 small kids at home so I want to do something which I can do at home easily and that to without going out of home
And which has great carrier option too.
15th October 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th with 76% in science give me some suggestion what i should do
2nd November 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i've done diploma in ETC, now i'm working as server administrator, what distance graduation course should i go for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?