19th August 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines to give PMT(Maharashtra) exam? Which are the best books? Marks distribution of chapters for different subjects? How should i study physics for MCQ?

i wanna give pmt{maharashtra}.hence want some guidlines.which r the best books?what is the marks distribution of CHAPTERS of different subject?HOW SHOULD I STUDY PHYSICS FOR MCQS?????????

27th November 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidelines to give PMT(Maharashtra) exam? Which are the best books? Marks distribution of chapters for different subjects? How should i study physics for MCQ?

best books for physics mcqs
27th November 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidelines to give PMT(Maharashtra) exam? Which are the best books? Marks distribution of chapters for different subjects? How should i study physics for MCQ?

do we get admission in govt. colleges through PMT?
21st December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i m a 11th class i want to prepare myself for pmt pls give me some guidelines how do i prepare? Which books are helpful for it ?
27th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

when is maharashtra pmt exam and last date of submittion of forms
2nd May 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO PREPARE FOR AIPMT EXAMS 2013
I AM FROM DAMAN SO PLEASE RECOMEND ME SOME BOOKS .
23rd September 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

my daughter has domicile of maharashtra and doing 12 std from andra pradesh. will she be able to appear for pmt of maharashtra
24th September 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Guidelines to give PMT(Maharashtra) exam? Which are the best books? Marks distribution of chapters for different subjects? How should i study physics for MCQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
do we get admission in govt. colleges through PMT?
can i prepare for pmt
13th August 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How many marks that I have to score in PMT & AIPMT entrance exam then I get government college?i am in 11th so what kind of book I can refer for entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?