19th May 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Is Gujarat entrance exam important for admission in Pharmacy college of Gujarat?

is the gujcet entress exame important to get admission in pharmsi collage of gujrat?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  2. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  3. How to get a job in government D.Pharmacy college in Gujarat?
  4. Which are the pharmacy colleges in Gujarat?
  5. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  7. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  8. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  10. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  12. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
  13. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  14. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  15. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  16. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  17. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  18. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
5th June 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Gujarat entrance exam important for admission in Pharmacy college of Gujarat?

sir i can admission in gu in pharmacy college without any entrace exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?