29th December 2010, 12:04 AM
navbhandari199

Had a backlog in the past and scored 65% in B.Tech CSE : Will I face any problem for getting a job in HCL?

i m shortlisted for hcl but i m having doubt i had a back i my past which i had cleared and i m having 65% average in my b.tech(cse) will i face any problem at the day of joining pls answer??

Related Questions:
29th December 2010, 05:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Had a backlog in the past and scored 65% in B.Tech CSE : Will I face any problem for getting a job in HCL?

Since you have cleared the exam it should not be a problem. Also since you have been shortlisted you have been selected since they see a potential in you. Make sure to work hard and not disappoint them.
29th December 2010, 06:13 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Had a backlog in the past and scored 65% in B.Tech CSE : Will I face any problem for getting a job in HCL?

No, dear you would not be facing any problem for getting job in HCL.

Because as your percentage is good They will look only your percentage and your abilities at the time of interview.

So, no need to get worry about it.

ALL THE BEST..........
29th December 2010, 07:16 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Don't worry .you have secured 65% in b.tech and also cleared your backlogs. so, i don't think you will face any kind of problem.all the leading companies including IBM requires a minimum of 60% only. you may face problem if you have backlogs in third year. IBM is a good company so it always try to appoint best talent.
29th December 2010, 09:41 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Had a backlog in the past and scored 65% in B.Tech CSE : Will I face any problem for getting a job in HCL?

yes you must clear all your backlogs at the time of joining HCL and not only in HCL but almost all MNC as all MNC take a candidate with a perfect B.Tech degree with clearing all its backlogs so i suggest you to complete it........

but since you have cleared it then it is not a big deal and not a problem don't worry it will not effect your career once you cleared it
29th December 2010, 10:01 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
no you will not have nay problem because of your back log but your real problem will be your over all percentage which is very less in hcl standards,
still if you do well in the interview you have every chance of getting selected
all the best
29th December 2010, 12:03 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
If you clear your backlog then you haven't any pronlem to join any MNC...
29th December 2010, 12:22 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by navbhandari199 View Post
i m shortlisted for hcl but i m having doubt i had a back i my past which i had cleared and i m having 65% average in my b.tech(cse) will i face any problem at the day of joining pls answer??
No need to worry.
The backlogs which yuo have cleared are generally not considered.
If you have been shortlisted once then all that matters is your performance in
Written Test, GD and Interview.
If your performance is good enough for the company, your backlogs will not
come in play.
All you have to do is, to answer technical question clearly and confidently.
HR questions will generally consist of; about yourself, hobbies and where you
see yourself after five years.
29th December 2010, 01:34 PM
Anne Pavan Kumar

Don't worry about your percentage and backlog if you are thorow in your subject.The interviewer observe your skills not marks,you must be confident while answering any question.You must impress him with your good skills.If you keep all the above factors in mind you will get the job.
ALL THE BEST
29th December 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am raghavender i hav back logs in btech CSE branch and extended 2 years of my academic(2004-2008).what are the courses i have to do get a job in software field my % would be 55%.
29th December 2010, 04:19 PM
yajvendra

dear friend if you have backlog then you can appear in HCL interview when you clear all the backs at time of interview
29th December 2010, 04:35 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

I don't think there will be any problem for you in the joining.

As already they shortlisted you, there should not be any further doubt on your academic background.

So don't worry. Best wishes!!
29th December 2010, 09:08 PM
pratiktortikar

Quote:
If you are short listed you do not have any reason to panic.Of course you will never have any problem for a single backlog in the whole btech.
By the way companies never look up counts of backlogs more than 8 or 10,they just want the talent of students, and the subject knowledge they have.
So there is no reason of panic as you are already short listed.The job is in your hand.
ALL THE BEST for your career!
30th December 2010, 12:11 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

hi friend...

As you mentioned above that you have a backlog in past and now you have cleared it(but not mention above), so it will not create any kind of problem for appearing in the campussing ,As you have 65% marks then you will not face any kind of problem not only in HCL but also any other MNCs ...

good luck......
30th December 2010, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

All the Best dude...no worries...be confident go ahead..soon u will be in HCL...:-))
30th December 2010, 10:57 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Hi,

There won't be any problem as you have cleared the interview and it will matter only if you have not cleared the backlog and you try to join in the company without your provisional or degree.
In short you must not have any backlogs at the time of joining.
30th December 2010, 12:08 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

yes you will face problem not only in HCL but also in the other companies so you should clear your backlog first and then apply .........
30th December 2010, 07:18 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

no there is no problem. one backlog is not create any problem. i think you have cleared it in the next year after your backlog. so your backlog will not create any problem.

you have already short listed for HCL. so congratulation. go with it.

best of luck.
30th December 2010, 07:23 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

No problem for your backlog in selection process.Actually rule is that "No present backlog allowed".So do not worry.
30th December 2010, 07:30 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am raghavender i hav back logs in btech CSE branch and extended 2 years of my academic(2004-2008).what are the courses i have to do get a job in software field my % would be 55%.
You can learn about many courses like .NET,Php,JAVA or web developing programming etc etc.so many courses are available.Which you find more market demanding ,that you can do.
30th December 2010, 07:33 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

please post some HCl placement papers...
I need those papers very much for campusing...
30th December 2010, 07:35 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

You may be face little problems but If you are capable and have ability to do something then you definitely get a job in HCL.
30th December 2010, 08:13 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

In my opinion you will not face any problem at the time of joining because of your past backlog.

HCL recruitment process requires that the candidate should not have any current backlog. Since you have cleared your backlog & you are selected for the job you can join without any worries.
30th December 2010, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Good Evening! I m Kamal Sharma. I m doing BBA 1st sem and i want to go for Red Hat course. Will it be benefical to me on the part of my BBA or i should go for BBA only. Thanks
30th December 2010, 10:56 PM
anaspeer

Quote:
Hey definitely that's not a problem at all.

The eligibility for HCL is that during the time of interview he/she should not have any backlogs and aggregate above 60%. So you are perfectly eligible and no way you would face a problem.

Now you just have history of arrears and no backlogs. These companies don't consider the history of arrears at all.

After joining do well on your training and show them your talent and get settle in the job. It would make your future good. Don't miss the chance.

All the best.
31st December 2010, 12:44 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

1)You are Eligible for the HCL Company , they won't ask for History of Arrear ,but you should have more then 65% from 10th,12th and Degree

2)Question will be from Basic Aptitude and Computer Language and the Interview

Best of luck for your Further
31st December 2010, 08:03 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Dont worry friend, as you hv good score you ll get in easily , provided you should qualify the hr round and technical round. on the basis of this they ll select you ,

good luck.....
6th January 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi dis is malini, i have 82% aggregate in MCA. but i have max of 3 yrs gap in academics b/n degree and mca. am i eligible for top mncs? please clarify my doubt...
2nd February 2011, 12:17 AM
navbhandari199

Smile Re: Had a backlog in the past and scored 65% in B.Tech CSE : Will I face any problem for getting a job in HCL?

thank u frds for your view it helped me lot
3rd June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i got arrear after getting placed in hcl.but i will clear that paper.will be any problem for me in joining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?