19th May 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Is History subject available after doing BSc?

.i am not confirmmed that bsc can be done with history...please tlel me if it is availablw

12th March 2014, 12:40 PM
govarthanvijay
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Is History subject available after doing BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
.i am not confirmmed that bsc can be done with history...please tlel me if it is availablw

Dear Student,

History subject belongs to Arts group and hence you cannot have history as a subject in Bachelor of Science education. unless there is any mention about any invention or inventor, etc.,

Hence if you want to study history you need to do BA-Bachelor of Arts or MA - Master of Arts.
and yes even after completing a non history Graduation you are eligible to study Post Graduation in History.

Hope this helps you.
Regards
VIJAY
+919884309991
12th March 2014, 08:28 PM
Rituparna Banerjee

Default Re: Is History subject available after doing BSc?

Dear student,
I think it will be B.A in history instead of B.Sc.if you want to study history after B.A then you can do M.A and after that you can do Phd in history.
you can also go for researches on old historical things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?