21st March 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Is Hotel Management a good career?

is hotel managment study is good carrer ?...leas esend ot me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  2. Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?
  3. How good is the career in Hotel Management? Eligibility conditions for IAS?
  4. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  5. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  6. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  7. Is Hotel Management a good career?
  8. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  9. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  10. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  11. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  12. Engineering or Hotel Management Course? Which one provides better career and salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  14. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  15. Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option?
  16. How promising is the career in Hotel Management and Catering? What should I qualify to make a career in this?
  17. Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  18. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
22nd March 2013, 10:07 PM
single1

Default Re: Is Hotel Management a good career?

hi....

Yes hotel management is a right choice.
Each career has its own scope,first of all u must be ambitious and ready to work hard and sincere to ur work.
As the number of hotels mushrooming and tourism industry is growing as fast those with hotel management degree is in much demand.

Good luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?