21st December 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?

Is catering technology and Hotel management a good career option? Now i am in my 9 th std. In future is it a good option? What course should i take in my school if i want to persue this career.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  2. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  5. List of hotel management colleges after B.Com degree? Percentage required to do Hotel management? -- [New]
  6. What should i study to make career in Cooking field after 12th from MCVC?
  7. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  8. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  9. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  10. How promising is the career in Hotel Management and Catering? What should I qualify to make a career in this?
  11. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  12. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  13. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths?
  14. What should I study after 12th Non Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  16. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
  17. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  18. Requirements to get admission in BHM course?
6th March 2012, 08:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is catering technology and Hotel management a good career option? Now i am in my 9 th std. In future is it a good option? What course should i take in my school if i want to persue this career.

To excel in the field of Hotel Management, one must have strong communication and reasoning skills along with numerical aptitude and pleasing personality. To enter in this field one must have completed the +2 level of exam from a recognized board.Selection to most government recognised institutes is based on common entrance test which consists of English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.
To get admission in private institutes one has to qualify an entrance test conducted by the Institutes itself. The institutes offer undergraduate, diploma and advanced diploma courses in Hotel management. One may start the preparation for these entrance exam after their board exams.
15th March 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?

Could yall tell me which courses should i start with as starter in Hotel Management ?Plez i hav no idea ?
12th March 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.does we can do hotel management by taking commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?