18th August 2012, 02:02 AM
dips_rocks40

How to appear for CPT exam of December?

To whom ever it may concern. i am Deepesh Padhiyar. will appear cpt exam of december 2012......... plzz inform me is that approved that each subject needs 30% to pass cpt exam of 2012???

6th May 2015, 12:56 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for CPT exam of December?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dips_rocks40 View Post
To whom ever it may concern. i am Deepesh Padhiyar. will appear cpt exam of december 2012......... plzz inform me is that approved that each subject needs 30% to pass cpt exam of 2012???

The Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts the Common Proficiency Test and is held twice in a year on June and December. There are eligibility criteria's which is needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the CPT.

-> The candidate appearing should have registered to CPT right after completing his/her respected 10th examination.

-> Only registered candidates can appear for the CPT exam and can only appear only when completed their respected +2.

Right after completing the CPT, if you score good marks you can move to Intermediate level. There is an exception for candidates who have graduated in any stream as they can directly apply for the Intermediate.

Admit Card Procedure:

>> Candidates can get CA CPT Admit Card by logging into http://www.icai.nic.in.

>> Select CA CPT June, and enter your registration number then submit and get hall ticket/Admit Card.

OR

>> Enter your Bar Code number and Pin Number and submit to get hall ticket/Admit Card.

For more info check at http://www.icai.org
7th May 2015, 02:03 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to appear for CPT exam of December?

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. It is the first level of Chartered Accountancy examinations in India.

Candidate can apply after completing 10th with good marks.

CPT exams are held in June and December.Next CPT exam is on 14 June 2015.

In CPT exam there are four subjects--
  1. Accounting (60 Marks)
  2. Mercantile Laws (40 Marks)
  3. Economics (50 Marks)
  4. Quantitative Aptitude(50 Marks)

This paper consist of 200 Multiple Choice Question.

For More Details----Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?