30th June 2010, 04:38 PM
Shomita

How to appear for the online MAT and CAT entrance exam? Which are the centers in Abudhabi?

Hi,
I would like to know on how to appear for the online MAT n CAT entrance exam. Do I need to go to any exam centers to do my online exam or i just need do it anywhere??? If it is neccessary to do it in any centers, then please do let me know how and where.....I live in Abudhabi, and which are centres here to appear for the exam.....Hoping to receive an early reply...

Thanks.

4th August 2011, 07:08 AM
anki14542

Default Re: How to appear for the online MAT and CAT entrance exam? Which are the centers in Abudhabi?

Hello shomita

You have to visit the respective website for CAT and MAT exams and have to fill up an online application form provided over there. You will also have to submit the registration fees via credit card.
So you are required to go the exam centre which will be alotted to you at the time of you registration.

BAsically, you will get a date to take the examination and centre will be allocated accordingly in your chosen city or nearby.
4th August 2011, 10:44 AM
sanjeev26

Default Re: How to appear for the online MAT and CAT entrance exam? Which are the centers in Abudhabi?

If you want to give online test for CAT & MAT you can choose any center assign by CAT & MAT near you as your convenience. to choose center as per your choice register yourself as soon as possible through official website of CAT & MAT.
4th December 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

hi, is there any mba entrance examination centres in abudhabi, how to apply , and what is the score to pass through this exam and get admission for mba
1st May 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between online exams and written exam?
15th June 2015, 08:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the difference between online exams and written exam?
The difference between online test and offline test is that in the former you have to sit in front of a computer and answer the questions and in the latter the same thing needs to be done with the help of a pen and paper.

For example in case of MAT, both paper based test and computer based test is available. Depending on the kind of test you are comfortable with, you will be given the option to choose accordingly. MAT is conducted by AIMA for four times every year and during the process of registration, this choice of yours needs to mentioned.

The centres for paper based test and computer based test wont be the same. Depending on the number of people applying for the computer based test the dates are chosen accordingly. Suppose the number is limited then the full exam will be conducted on a single day itself. The paper based test is usually conducted on one single day.

In case of CAT however the paper based test or the offline test is not available. The full procedure right from the application process to the exam is conducted online and the fee also has to be paid through credit or debit cards or through net banking.

In the former years there still used to be a window of a month or so and from that window the candidates were given the option to choose the time when they want to give the exam. However from this year itself there will be only a two day window and you will have to select one of these dates according to your choice and preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?