6th January 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How should I attend MAT or CAT in Abudhabi?

I'm working in abudhabi i want to join mba in india next september i want to attend mat or cat in abudhabi whats the procedure and where is the center in abudhabi

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for the online MAT and CAT entrance exam? Which are the centers in Abudhabi?
  2. Which all competitive exams can a BSc student apply for? Can I attend CAT, MAT, NAT exam?
  3. Which is the best MBA specialization for a B.tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  5. Difference in syllabus between CAT and MAT? Does preparing CAT helpful to MAT?
  6. Which is the best college for MBA? What is the cutoff for the same?
  7. Is MBA a good option for students willing to do MBA from B.Tech CSE background?
  8. How to join MBA course in HR after completion of Graduation from Delhi University?
  9. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  10. How to prepare for the CAT exam?
  11. Can I apply for CAT and MAT being a B.A.(Economics) final year student? -- [New]
  12. Can I do MBA after B.A programme without giving any exam?
  13. Possibility to get admission in PGDHRM or PGDM through OPENMAT, MAT or CAT?
  14. What should I do now if I have not appear for CAT or MAT exam?
  15. Can I take admission in MBA if I have done my graduation through distance education in B.Com?
  16. Coaching classes for preparation of CAT, MAT and XAT with fee structure?
  17. Any certification exam that I can appear after passing out the IRDA online exam?
  18. Expected cutoffs for nirma, bimtech , tapmi, welinkar for admisions to mba program?
15th October 2016, 10:09 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I attend MAT or CAT in Abudhabi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm working in abudhabi i want to join mba in india next september i want to attend mat or cat in abudhabi whats the procedure and where is the center in abudhabi
CAT and MAT Exam will not be conducted at foreign locations outside India. You will have to appear for these exams within India only.

CAT will be conducted in 138 cities nationwide in India across 650+ exam centres.

CAT 2016 Important Dates:
  • Release of Notification: 31st July, 2016
  • Registration started for CAT 2016 : 8 August 2016
  • Last Date for CAT 2016 Registration: 22 September 2016
  • Availability of Admit Cards: 18th October 2016
  • CAT Test Dates : 04 December 2016
  • CAT Results : 2nd week of January 2017

MAT application forms are not released yet which is expected to be released in the first week of December 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?