19th May 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose between science or commerce? I am a average student

I am a average student and what subject should i choose science or commerce?

15th June 2015, 08:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose between science or commerce? I am a average student

No subject is easier or tougher it is just your perception about a particular subjects which makes its easier or tougher.

Do not consider yourself as a average as it will fill negativity in your mind leading to depression rather than you work hard to make yourself in the top.

Now as far as you are concerned about the selection of stream for your further studies among commerce and science it fully depends upon your personal interest and strength.

Also one thing which I would like to make you clear that the scope in science stream is more as compared to that of commerce stream as you have the additional option for going to in technical field , Indian Navy and Indian Air force if you go for the commerce.

But again one thing which I like to suggest you again that opt for the option in which you have interest as it is the primary factor. Also wrong decision can frustrate you as Class 11th & Class 12th are career defining classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?