7th July 2014, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for M.Tech programme in BITS, Pilani? When the application form will be distributed?

hello
i m studying in btech final year i want to do
mtech in bits plz tell me to how to apply bits plani
and when its from is out ?????
please help me friends

3rd February 2016, 12:29 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for M.Tech programme in BITS, Pilani? When the application form will be distributed?

You are studying in the final year of your B.Tech course and want to do M.Tech from BITS. Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply being the final year student subjected to condition that you have to submit the qualifying degree mark sheet latest by 1st October of that year.

>>The selection is done on the basis of marks/ rank scored in the Computer Based Test. The Test consists of two sections. The first section is common for all engineering discipline students while the second section is concerned to their relevant engineering discipline.

>>The application form is filled in the month of first week of April every year while the test is organized in the month of May. The application form is filled online through its official website

27th February 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for M.Tech programme in BITS, Pilani? When the application form will be distributed?

I have done my B. E in civil engineering at goa engineering college and I want to do m tech at bits Pilani in my engineering field.. So can you help me in knowing list of m tech programmes for employed professionals in civil engineering field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?