24th July 2010, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How to join BITS PILANI for Masters In Engineering in Information Technology?

sir plz send me all details about how can i join the BITS PILANI college for "master of engineering"in information technology?
my branch is "IT"and can i doing master of engineering in ELECTRICLE if possible then what can i do for this?
plz help me.i am a student of engineering (7th semester information technology branch)
thanks to u
apurv gavsindhe
khandwa(m.p)450001

24th July 2010, 03:58 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join BITS PILANI for Masters In Engineering in Information Technology?

You can join the BITS Pilani for your higher studies either off campus or on campus.
But the branch can't be changed from IT to electrical.
For more admission details you can visit:
http://www.bitsadmission.com/
Postal Communication at:
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS, Pilani)
Vidya Vihar Campus
Pilani
Rajasthan
PIN Code - 333031
INDIA
26th July 2010, 01:59 PM
shubham957

Default Re: How to join BITS PILANI for Masters In Engineering in Information Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir plz send me all details about how can i join the BITS PILANI college for "master of engineering"in information technology?
my branch is "IT"and can i doing master of engineering in ELECTRICLE if possible then what can i do for this?
plz help me.i am a student of engineering (7th semester information technology branch)
thanks to u
apurv gavsindhe
khandwa(m.p)450001
bits pilani conducts their own exams for admission. For details of admission log onto their official website
www.bitsadmission.com
procedure of admission is available there.
30th July 2010, 01:08 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

there is two ways to enter in the bits pilani for the Masters In Engineering in Information Technology.
gate
and second one is the entrance exam taken by the bits.
so you give any one of the exam,and take admission.
30th July 2010, 11:21 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
thanks to u
apurv gavsindhe
khandwa(m.p)450001
bits pilani conducts their own exam for admission in mtech. You can check availability of forms on
www.bitsadmission.com
and you can not change your stream to electrical.
10th August 2010, 02:08 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

To join BITS Pilani for its ME courses you will have to appear an entrance test which is conducted by BITS pilani to select students for this prestigious course

and sorry you cant change your branch.

The forms are generally out after February. So keep tracking Bits website www.bitsadmission.com
10th August 2010, 02:11 AM
adityabhushan

Quote:
thanks to u
apurv gavsindhe
khandwa(m.p)450001

for m. tech in bits pilani
you have to appear in gate exam and then fill up the application form of bits pilani seprately . they take admission on the basis of gate percentile.
above 85 percentile student can easily take admission here.
10th August 2010, 02:28 AM
Sathishkannan

Doing master of engineering in electrical after doing information technology is good since it is the first college in india among the private institution to get seat in this college you have to write entrance exam so try work hard and prepare.
10th August 2010, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT SHOULD BE THE PERCENTILE FOR ADMISSION IN BITS PILANY IN MASTERS IN ENGINEERING?
10th August 2010, 11:07 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Programmes Offered at BITS, Pilani - Pilani Campus: (Please see the latest Advertisement for the list of degree programmes to which admissions are planned for current semester)

M.E. Biotechnology
M.E. Chemical
M.E. Chemical (with specialization in Petroleum Engineering)
M.E. Civil (with specialization in Structural Engineering/Transportation Engineering/Infrastructure Systems)
M.E. Communication Engineering
M.E. Computer Science
M.E. Design Engineering
M.E. Embedded Systems
M.E. Electrical (with specialization in Power Electronics & Drives)
M.E. Manufacturing Systems Engineering
M.E. Mechanical
M.E. Microelectronics
M.E. Software Systems

Eligibility for Admissions: A Minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying degree examination for All Programmes..

Application Procedure:

All Admissions for the I Semester 2010-11 are closed now.

Admission Modality:

For admission to Higher Degree programmes leading to M.E./M.Pharm. candidates have to appear in the Online tests conducted by BITS at designated centers in different cities (See the advertisement and the detailed brochure available at the website while applying online). Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for an interview at Pilani/Goa/Hyderabad at their own cost and the admission is made on the basis of the performance in the online test and interviews.

Schedule of Fees (for the year Academic Year 2010-11):

All fees are to be paid in advance. Only caution deposit and mess advance is refundable after adjustment of dues at the time of withdrawal from the Institute. This applies to prospective candidates who are seeking admission as well as ongoing students of the Institute.

A. Fees payable at BITS, Pilani- Pilani Campus.

Fees
Higher Degrees
Admission Fees
15,000/-
Semester Fees
First Semester
Second Semester
Summer term

50,000/-
50,000/-
25,000/-
Students' Union fee
200/- pa
Students' Aid Fund
50/- pa
Hostel fee (for on-campus students only)
First Semester
Second Semester
Summer term

2000/-
2000/-
1000/-
Ph.D. thesis examination fees
-
Mess & Electricity advance
First Semester
Second Semester
Summer term
(Payable at the beginning of each semester/term and adjustable at the end of the same)

6000/-
6000/-
3000/-

Hostel, ICT, Infrastructure Modernization Fee 1000/-
Institute Caution Deposit
2000/-
Fee for Eligibility Test(s) / Ph.D. Qualifying Examination
Institute reserves its right to charge such a fee, which would be adjustable against admission fees if the candidate secures admission

For further details, kindly visit the following link:

http://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm

Good Luck!
30th August 2010, 03:27 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

You will have to apply for an entrance exam conducted by the BITS-PILANI,after getting selected you will be admitted to the Masters In Engineering in Information Technology..

But remember one thing that you must have a 60% aggregate marks in your under graduations degree...

For more information you can visit the website http://www.bitsadmission.com

Best Wishes..
5th September 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir can u plz tl us wat is the entrance exam to do M.sc(IS) in BITS PILANI
31st October 2010, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir can u plz tell me is bits pillani ME in production course in correspondence provide & is it AICTE approved & how to take an admission?
And sir plz tell me da full address of kolkata branch.
31st October 2010, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

sir can u plz tl me is BITS PILLANI provide correspondense ME in production course & how to apply to take an admission?And plz give
me a full address of kolkata branch.
5th November 2010, 09:11 AM
Yuva9999

sir bits is conducting an entrance exam for m tech admissions but it says for second semester so what does it mean implying second semester?
5th August 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Does bits provide ms in embeded system if yes what is the procedure for admission in it
16th September 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my B.E in information science from 2011 batch. I would like to pursue my higher studies through postal correspondence. My B.E aggregate and class 10th marks are above 60. But unfortunately, my class 12th marks are below 60. Does it in anyway harm me by taking up the entrance exam? I have heard that i need to have 2 years job experience to go through postal correspondence. Is it true?? Kindly plz help me about the rules for pursuing M.S in computer science through postal correspondence?
3rd October 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 7th semstr compter science branch student.............plz tell me the details of how to take admn in master of science course in ur college............and its necessry to score 60%marks in my engg degree?????pls mail me the details to my accnt [email protected]
4th October 2011, 07:11 AM
shrijan00

You can join the BITS Pilani for your higher studies either off campus or on campus.
But the branch can't be changed from IT to electrical.
For more admission details you can visit:
http://www.bitsadmission.com/
Postal Communication at:
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS, Pilani)
Vidya Vihar Campus
Pilani
Rajasthan
PIN Code - 333031
But remember one thing you require atleast 80% in your +2 for its eligibility....
6th November 2011, 03:01 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Is you want to go for your master's in BITS Pilani, then you should sit for the GATE exam.

Its an all India level examination which is conducted to select candidates for the masters programs in various IIT's , NIT's and others.

Sit for GATE, get a good rank, and then you can apply for the BITS Pilani campus for masters course.

For further details, visit:

bitsadmission.com
26th December 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

once if i clear GATe then what is d procedure to get admission in BITS for my masters

i mean to say how to apply then
15th March 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

when does bits pilani conduct its master's exam?
17th March 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

They have mentioned agreegate of 60% marks...but i am confused whether it is aggr of all 8 semester marks or aggr of last two semester marks.
5th October 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am in class xii plz give me informaion about entrance exam.
26th November 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

sir. i am studen higer secoundry. i am student. catagree. "sc". plz fees information. and how to adimission.
17th June 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

what does aggregate of 60% mean does it include all 8 semester's or the last 2 semester's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?