30th September 2012, 09:19 PM
sintu thakur

How to apply for 6 months training in DMRC for electrical and electronics communication(B.E) final year

how to apply for 6 months training in DMRC for electrical and electronics communication(B.E.) FINAL YEAR? Also want to know about the courses offered and fee structure for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics company which provides 6 months training?
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to do training of 6 months in IOCL Kolkata?
  5. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Details of doing major or summer training from DMRC?
  7. How to apply for training in DMRC after 2nd year Civil?
  8. Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  10. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  11. How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply for 6 months training if I am a final year B.Tech student
  13. How to do 6 months industrial training with internship
  14. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  15. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which companies can I apply while in B.Tech final year?
  17. Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?
  18. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
11th November 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 6 months training in DMRC for electrical and electronics communication(B.E) final year

I want to get training for IT with having diploma of three years
13th April 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 6 months training in DMRC for electrical and electronics communication(B.E) final year

i am the student of electronics and communication branch and want to do training in DMRC in my own field .how should i apply there for my training in this summer o( 6 weeks)
28th May 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Maulana Azad National Urdu University polytechnic Bangalore branch Civil Engineering. I want to training in DMRC in project work. How should i apply traning in summer vication. my traning period is 6 month
22nd December 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for 6 months industrial training in delhi metro
13th January 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i have a diploma in IT and i am going to cmplete mie btech from cse..i have to do mie 6 month training from dmrc..plz tell me the contact and address..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?