16th March 2012, 09:07 PM
PRASAD RAVI KANT

How to apply as an accountancy teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya? I am now appearing in M.Com

how to apply accountancy teacher in kendriya vidyaliya...........i hv now appeare in m.com

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to become a teacher in a kendriya vidyalaya school? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  3. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced?
  4. Information regarding recruitment of Music Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hyderabad?
  5. Can I apply in Kendriya Vidyalaya or Navodaya Vidyalaya for Primary Computer Teacher having done BCA?
  6. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya if completed PGDBM in HR?
  7. Transfer from Kendriya Vidyalaya Raniket to Kendriya Vidyalaya Kashipur?
  8. Guidance to pass Kendriya Vidyalaya Post Graduate Teacher exam?
  9. Can I become permanent Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan being a PGDBM(HR) postgraduate?
  10. Diploma engineer is eligible for Primary Teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?
  11. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya School if completed PGDBM in HR and BCA?
  12. Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?
  13. What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?
  14. Recruiting process of the PGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya in Andhra Pradesh??
  15. How may I get information about the combination of social study teacher(TGT) in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  16. Sample question papers of Primary Teacher Kendriya Vidyalaya Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  18. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
17th March 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply as an accountancy teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya? I am now appearing in M.Com

Can i apply teacher job without cleared ctet exam
17th March 2012, 06:22 PM
renurr

Default Re: How to apply as an accountancy teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya? I am now appearing in M.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i apply teacher job without cleared ctet exam
firstly you clear ctet exam with above 60% marks than you qualified for apply any cbse and navodya school's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?