16th June 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya School if completed PGDBM in HR and BCA?

Hi Sir/ Ma'am,
I have done my Graduation which is BCA and Post Graduation which is PGDBM with HR specialization. I want to know whether I am eligible for Regular Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya School?

17th June 2015, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya School if completed PGDBM in HR and BCA?

For becoming a teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya you need to qualify CTET. You haven't done any B.Ed course according to your question, therefore, you are not eligible for CTET at present. Hence, first of all you have to to B.Ed and then you will become eligible for the entrance exam and then after qualifying it, you will be eligible for teaching job in Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country.

You can also apply for contractual jobs in KVs if there are any vacancies. Normally, when there is shortage of staff then they release notification for job. You have to pass the interview for it but the position will be for a limited period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?