10th January 2013, 08:29 PM
mohithh

How to apply for actuarial science after passing 12th?

I want to know that how to apply for actuarial science after class 12 if i don't have 'maths as my subject in class 12?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for actuarial science after passing 12th?
  2. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  3. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  4. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  5. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What can I do in Actuarial Science after passing 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  8. How to pursue actuarial science after passing 10th?
  9. Which is the best institute in Delhi offering Actuarial Science?
  10. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to start a career in Actuarial science after 12th standard?
  12. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  13. After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?
  14. Does this necessary to opt for Maths in 12th class for learning Actuarial Science?
  15. How to join coaching centers after doing MSc in Actuarial Science? What is the procedure to apply? I have completed BSc Hons Maths
  16. Is it necessary to take Maths in 12th standard to learn Actuarial Science?
  17. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  18. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science? -- [New]
15th March 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for actuarial science after passing 12th?

how to take admission in actuarial after completing 12?? is it necessary to do bsc in maths before opting for actuaries
23rd June 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I have passed plus two with 86%.My maths % is 80.Can I apply for Actuarial Science.Which are the recognized colleges in Kerala.
24th June 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for actuarial science after passing 12th science with pcm ?
8th May 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I don't have maths in 12th . Is i m eligible for actuarial science exam?
17th January 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can we gave the entrance test without taking maths in class 12th..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?