21st April 2012, 10:29 AM
Luna Ahmed

How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?

I have just appeared in B.Sc 3rd year exam with Physics as my Major subject.Now I have to apply for admission in M.Sc in Gauhati university(2012).so I would like to know when wil the prospectus given and the last date of submision of application form.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc course in Guwahati University? When the prospectus will be given? I have given BSc Part III exam with Chemistry as Major Subject
  2. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  3. Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University?
  4. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  5. Last date of submission of MSc chemistry entrance exam form of Shivaji University?
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  7. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  8. Date of sale of submission of forms of SET exam in June under Guahati University?
  9. Last date of submission of form for MSc Chemistry in Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?
  10. Last date for the submission of application forms for M.Sc in Physics of Lucknow University?
  11. What is the admission procedure for MSc Environmental Science? Date of submission of application form?
  12. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  13. Last date of submission of application form for B.A. hounours?
  14. Cost of application form and last to apply for Indraprastha University entrance exam for admission in MBA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get HP PMT prospectus? Last date to submission of forms?
  16. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  17. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  18. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
6th May 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?

when will be the prospectus of M.sc in chemistry given?
8th May 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?

Hw to apply for admission in m.sc biotecnology in ghy university? And when is the lst date of submission of application form?
18th May 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any M.sc IT course in gauhati university and if, when the propectus will be given? I have given B.sc examinations general course in zoology and botany, can i apply for M.sc IT with this subjects?
26th July 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the procedure of admission of Msc physics as i have passed the entrance 2012
4th May 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS ELIGIBLITY FOR ADMISSION IN MSC IN PHYSICS
30th May 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility for admission in m.sc in mathematics?
6th July 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

how much is the demand draft for application form for 2013? and what is the address to post the form?
1st July 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

when the prospectus will be given for MSc in psychology ib guwahati university?is theircany course like clinical psycology in gauhati university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?