31st December 2012, 02:18 PM
Honey gupta 29

How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering?

hw to apply 4 aeronautical engerrng means of applyng i dnt hv any idae abt it n institues in which this course is dere where i can go to apply 4 dis in ahemdabad m planng 2 go out of india so plsssssss help me in suggstng hw to apply 4 it plssssssss

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  2. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  5. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  6. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  12. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  16. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job? -- [New]
  17. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
9th July 2013, 08:52 PM
pinksony

Default Re: How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering?

HELLO DEAR....

THERE ARE MANY FIELDS IN ENGINEERING....BUT ONE THE BEST ONE IS AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING.....WHERE THERE IS A BRIGHT FUTURE.....

AFTER 10th YOU NEED TO SELECT MPC STREAM....AND COMPLETE YOUR 10+2AND YOU NEED TO APPEAR FOR COMPETATIVE EXAMS LIKE EAMCET,IIT,AIEEE.....

IF YOU QUALIFY IN ANY ONE OF THE EXAMS....YOU NEED TO APPEAR FOR COUNSELLING....WHERE YOU CAN SELECT COLLEGE & BRANCH.....

THERE ARE MANY BEST AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGES...

ALL THE BEST DEAR.....
9th July 2013, 11:40 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most popular career option for those students who want to make their career into airplanes,Space shuttles,jumbo jets and Other similar exciting stuff.Aeronautical engineering deals with all the technical details and mechanisms behind all flying bodies.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should complete 12th with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) Separately.

Candidates minimum requirement to become an aeronautical engineer is a Bachelor's Degree or a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

Duration: This Course Duration is 4 years

Alternatively students can also option for AMAESI/ AESI(The Associate Membership Examination of the Aeronautical Society of India).This 4 years course recognized by the Government of India,is Equivalent to Bachelor's Engineering Degree(B.E)

List of some Aeronautical Engineering colleges:

Indian Institute of Technology,Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology,Chennai

Manipal Institue of Technology,Manipal

Bengal Engineering and Science University,Howrah

college of Engineering Anna University,Chennai

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science,Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology,Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology,Madras

Punjab engineering college,chandigarh

Madras Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Career Prospects:

Opportunities are open for students in top International aviation companies government and private Airlines and Organizations involved in Military and Space Programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc...

Jobs:

Aviation industry (private and public airlines)
Satellite and Space research organizations (ISRO, NASA etc.,)
Defence (Military – Air Force)
Automobile and fast-moving locomotive industries
Bistrol Space Planes
Natinal Aeronautical Laboratory
Blue Origin

regards....santhosh................
18th February 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

On the way of poly technic can i do aeronautical engineering how much amount of salaries does they give?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?