16th March 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for AFMC form offline? How to check my application form status?

i am deepika yadav who have applied her form off line. my form is 227155.i want to ask whether my form has reached or not?

12th April 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for AFMC form offline? How to check my application form status?

anyone plzz.. give the correct info. about joining AFMC? its procedure and job after giving exam..?
18th April 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for AFMC form offline? How to check my application form status?

how to check my application status
25th April 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

afmc admit card not recieved
7th June 2011, 03:34 AM
pongapandit

Candidates aspiring to join AFMC can apply both online as well as offline.For applying online one can log into AFMC site www.afmc.nic.in
Offline forms are available in every states at Head/Central/General Post offices.The form is available at the lowest price of all other MBBS colleges.It is available at Rs.250.

The candidate can check status of their receivement/non-receivement of their forms from the official site of AFMC "www.afmc.nic.in"
29th July 2011, 02:27 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Hi

you can apply the afmc offline by purchasing the application form from the nearest Head Post Offices in India.

The form cost is 250 Rs only

You have to fill the form carefully and send to the afmc before the last date of submission.

you can get the status of form whether the form has reached or not by visiting their official website

www.afmc.nic.in
29th September 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

WHEN IS THE LAST DATE FOR SENDING THE APPLICATION FORM?
30th September 2011, 03:32 PM
ANKIT050

Hi

you can apply the afmc offline by purchasing the application form from the nearest Head Post Offices in India.

You have to fill the form carefully and send to the afmc before the last date of submission.

you can get the status of form whether the form has reached or not by visiting their official website

www.afmc.nic.in
ankit

thanking you
26th November 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: where i can get the form to apply for AFMC form offline? How to check my application form status?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to check my application status
where i can get the offline form of afmc 2012.
7th December 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submitting afmc forms?
19th December 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: where i can get the form to apply for AFMC form offline? How to check my application form status?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where i can get the offline form of afmc 2012.
u can get it in head post office for Rs.250
3rd January 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to send aplication 2012
27th January 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

where to get the afmc form online?
30th January 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

what are the places in maharashtra where i can get the application forms of amfc answeer in detail covering each and every point
31st January 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i m not getting the application form online. help me
31st January 2012, 07:29 PM
mani_baban

Hi

www.afmc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?