29th March 2014, 01:03 PM
megha agarwall

How to apply for clerk cum cashier service in bank after giving HS exam

i have just given my HS exams and i want to apply for cleark-cum-cashier sevice in bank. So from where can i get my training?

29th March 2014, 02:48 PM
mahi.kasana

Default Re: How to apply for clerk cum cashier service in bank after giving HS exam

ms megha , u must do ur graduation then apply for ibps, as there is no clerical job for 10 th students
30th March 2014, 12:38 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for clerk cum cashier service in bank after giving HS exam

Nice to see the your showing interest to join Bank Clerk after completing 12th examination. But you should be graduate to apply for clerk examination. Being Intermediate candidate you are not eligible to apply for Clerk examination. To apply for clerk exam you need to complete graduate degree from any recognized Indian Institution.

The candidate must secure at least 60% Marks in graduation and 55% marks for reserved categories. The eligibility criteria varies from bank to bank. Every bank has there own criteria and requirements to recruit the candidates. Bank Exams are IBPS and SBI Bank. The candidate must have a minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years. Relaxation is applicable as per government norms. Any degree holder can apply for Bank Clerk Examination. The selection process will be made through Written Examination followed by Personal Interview. Written Exam consist of General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
31st March 2014, 07:22 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

If you want to apply for Clerk Positions in Banks, the minimum academic qualification that is required for you is completion of Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

Earlier, candidates who have completed 10+2 were eligible to give bank clerk exams but now the eligibility criteria was changed.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following sections
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer and Marketing knowledge

One should score minimum qualifying marks in each of these sections. Then only he will be considered as qualified in the written exam.

All the candidates who qualified in the written exam will not get a call for the Interview. Only those candidates who score high marks in the written exam can get a call for the Interview.

Here is the age limit required for the candidates to apply for Bank Clerk Exams.

Candidates of General category should be in the age group of 20-28 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The nationality of the candidate should be India and one should have minimum computer knowledge.

My suggestion would be to apply for PO positions itself so that you will get good salary and better designation.

But to apply for these positions, you should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in Graduation and 55% of marks for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Opt for Graduation in the stream in which you are interested and complete it successfully. Along with your Graduation, carry out preparation for Bank Exams also.

Wish you all the best.
31st March 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has just completed her B.E(CS&E)exam. She is interested a job in a bank.Kindly advice me about exams. she can appear for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?