14th April 2012, 05:27 PM
M.Divyani

How to apply for company secretary after passing 12th? What is the admission criteria? List of the colleges offeirng this course in India?

how to apply for company secretary after 10+2?it's addmission criteria,and the list of collages offerring these courses in india

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do CS course after completion of MBA course?
  2. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  3. Am i eligible to enroll for CS executive programme? I have completing B.Com Final exam
  4. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  5. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  6. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  7. What should I do to pass the CS exam? Is there any entrance exam for this course?
  8. Can I do CS after doing B.A with English in graduation?
  9. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course?
  11. Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?
  12. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  14. Procedure to do Economics(hons.)?
  15. Qualifications required to join CS(Company Secretary) executive? Percentage criteria for admission? Is there any entrance exam for that?
  16. How to do LLB and company secretary after passing B.Com?
  17. How much percentage should I get after HSC for CS?
  18. Can I join CS after CEC in intermediate? How long does the course take? -- [New]
26th April 2012, 08:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for company secretary after passing 12th? What is the admission criteria? List of the colleges offeirng this course in India?

12th class candidates can pursue CS course. This course includes 3 levels – Foundation, Intermediate, and Final Course. After 12th class, you need to apply for Foundation or entry level course in CS. You can register for foundation course in CS via online by logging in to official site. The written exam for this course is conducted in December and June respectively. You need to register for foundation exam at least 9 months before actual date of the exam. ICSI is the central institute which conducts this course in India. ICSI has several centers in different regions where in one can pursue this course.
11th May 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for company secretary after passing 12th? What is the admission criteria? List of the colleges offeirng this course in India?

I
WANT TO KNOW WHAT PERCENTGE FOR C.S.ADMISSION
21st August 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

how much total amount i have to pay for cource
30th August 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

now am living in banlore i want to do cs course .how can i do pls guide me?
29th September 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for c.s.course after 12.how can i do this.plz guide me.
24th October 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What do I need to become a company secretary
30th December 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

would u like to plz rpl me the process to take admission in foundation course of cs......
16th January 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com and ca cpt..i have quaries about the c.s. course that hw much i have to spent for this course, duration and syllabus?
26th March 2013, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

i hv completed 12 ...how can i do c.s..please guide me??
26th March 2013, 01:13 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hv completed 12 ...how can i do c.s..please guide me??
Company Secretary Course is conducted in three stages:
Foundation
Executive
Professional

12th or intermediate passed candidates from any stream can take admission in the Foundation stage.

Fees for this stage is Rs 3600/-
This stage can be completed in minimum 8 months

You have to study the below 4 papers in the Foundation stage:
1. Business Environment and Entrepreneurship
2. Business Management, ethics and Communication
3. Business Economics
4.Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing

Cut off Dates for taking Admission to Foundation Stage is
28th March 2013 for December 2013 Term end Exams
30th September 2013 for June 2014 Term end Exam
3rd May 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
plz guide m how to take start the course of c.s after 12 n also abt which is the bst college cnductin it...
15th June 2013, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

what minimum percentage required for best goverment colleges in india
24th July 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

plz guide m how to take start the course of c.s after completed post graduation n also abt which is the bst college cnductin it...

i'm from anand (gujarat)
10th August 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th in 2012 so how can i do c.s please guide me.......
10th August 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th in 2012 so how can i do cs........ please guide me?????????
25th August 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done hsc in 2013 nd my percentage is 45%so can I get admission in cs
9th September 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Difference between Chartered Accountant (CA) and Company Secretary (CS)
21st September 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

nice one option nd in how many time can i become a cs minimum
17th December 2013, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I
WANT TO KNOW WHAT PERCENTGE FOR C.S.ADMISSION
whats percentage for cs in inter procedure for cs
22nd March 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

now I am a b com student.what I can do for c.s.which colleges offer c.s
in Kerala?
30th August 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my graduation in B.tech(2013).so i am eligible to do CS ?if yes,please guide me

Thanq,

Dinesh.
30th August 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my graduation in B.Tech in ECE branch(2013).so i am eligible to do CS?if yes please guide me

thanq,

Dinesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?