18th November 2011, 12:53 AM
Ilikecid

How to apply for a company through off campus placements?

How to apply for a company through offcampus?..could u please tell me tht

18th November 2011, 07:02 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a company through off campus placements?

Candidates can get Job Opportunities through on campus and off campus placements. Even the candidates who are pursuing final year of their highest academic qualification are also eligible for these placements.

If you are going to appear for the campus recruitment drive which will be held in your campus only for the candidates of your college, then that is on campus recruitment.

If you are going to appear for the campus recruitment drive which will be held in your campus and for which the candidates of other colleges also eligible, then that will be off campus recruitment.

The competition is very less in the case of on campus placements and will be more in the case of off campus placements.

Whatever the kind of recruitment it is, without having subject knowledge and communication skills, candidate will not be given job opportunity.

There is no specific procedure to apply for off campus placements. Have good network with you and know the off campus placements from your network of people.

As and when there is off campus recruitment drive, go to that particular college and register yourself by giving your personal details, academic details and the college from which you are.
23rd December 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

is there any eligibility for off campus test, if so then under which limit.
10th August 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for off campus training during the 7th semester of b.tech IT ? how to get the informations and apply for them?
26th March 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare file for pool campus interview for civil branch. do i have to take my testimonials of my qualification.if yes then what will be? class 10th,12th,b.tech..etc
12th May 2014, 12:02 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

We will be having 2 types of Campus Placements
-On Campus Placements
-Off Campus Placements

On campus placements are the placements where in the company will come to your college and conduct the selection procedure to recruit the candidates.

Off campus placements are the placements where in the company will come to a specific college to conduct the recruitment procedure and the management of that college will send invitations to other colleges to send their people to participate in the recruitment process.

So, if your college got the invitation from the college where in the placements are going on, then you can go a head and attend for the selection procedure.

The selection procedure may comprises of
Written Exam
JAM
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

At fresher level, they will mainly focus on fundamentals only.

So, try to be strong enough basics of your academics and communication skills.

Then you can easily get the job.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?