1st September 2013, 04:54 PM
sameer daki

How to apply for crime branch officer exam in Mumbai?

How to apply for a crime branch officer exam in Mumbai. What are the criteria for the examination?

15th December 2015, 03:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for crime branch officer exam in Mumbai?

To join Crime Branch as an Officer you have to qualify in SSC CGL examination. SSC CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year.

To appear for CGL examination required eligibility is :-

* Candidates must have passed graduation from a recognised university.

* Candidates age must be between 20-25 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Tier I, Tier II and Interview. So you need to qualify in all stages for final selection. The notifications for 2016 CGL examination is not released. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?