20th August 2013, 10:25 AM
Amit Hande

How can I get a job in crime branch as a crime branch officer? What is the examination date?

How get Job in Crime Branch as crime branch officer? what is examination date for the year 2013?

28th August 2015, 08:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in crime branch as a crime branch officer? What is the examination date?

To get the job in the crime branch you have to qualify in the SSC CGL examination conducted by the SSC every year in the month of August.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 20-27 years and relaxation of three years for the OBC and five for the SC/ST.

The examination is conducted in the three stages as Tier I, Tier II and the interview to qualify for the jobs. The first two are the written stages. The notifications for the examination is available in the month of April/May and the examination for the Tier is conducted in the August.

For more information about the examination visit the official website as www.ssc.nic.in.
15th December 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in crime branch as a crime branch officer? What is the examination date?

Respected sir or mam I am in BA 2nd year with psychology, statistics & economics . what can I do to join crime investigation depatment . can I eligible to join cid
20th June 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

In this site you have gave us a valuable informations about to be a crime branch officer thank you very much for that then is you expecting height and weight? If yes please intimate about that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?