18th August 2011, 08:36 PM
ganeshrajp

How to apply for diploma course(DME) in correspondence?

Dear Sir,

I am finished I.T.I(Electrical) in 2000. Now I am working in private sector and I want to do diplamo couse(D.M.E) in correspondence. How to apply? Please send the details in briefly to my mail Id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?
  2. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  4. How to do correspondence in B.Tech after diploma in EEE? How to get the application form and where can we apply for it? What is the annual fee for B.Tech programme?
  5. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course? -- [New]
  6. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  7. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  8. How can I do diploma after passing B.Tech or B.Arch correspondence
  9. How and where to study correspondence B.E. course having 10 years experience in Abroad after Diploma?
  10. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  11. How to apply for diploma course(DME) in correspondence?
  12. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  13. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  14. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  15. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  16. Which diploma course to do in correspondence after diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  18. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
17th November 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for diploma course(DME) in correspondence?

dear sir i am finished B.A 1993 and ITI (welder) 1994 year now i am working in private sector suaidi arabia in welding supervisor .i want to complete diplamo couse(D.M.E) in correspondence. How to apply? Please send the details in briefly to my mail Id [email protected]
18th November 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am finished I.T.I(fitter) Now I am working in private sector and I want to do diplama couse(D.M.E) in correspondence. How to apply? Please send the details in briefly to my mail Id - [email protected]
18th November 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am finished I.T.I(Electrical) in 2000. Now I am working in private sector and I want to do diplamo couse(D.M.E) in correspondence. How to apply? Please send the details in briefly to my mail Id - [email protected]
25th November 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Iam finished iti draughtmen civil and willing to do diploma in correspondence. Can you please guide me and tell the details how to apply
17th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

how do dme in correspondence? please send the details to my mail id [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

how to download application online for external diplomain mechanical engineering?
27th February 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for diploma course(DME) in correspondence
2nd March 2012, 05:20 PM
deepjwalit

Dear Sir,

I am finished I.T.I(fitter) Now I am working in govt. sector and I want to do diplama couse(D.M.E) in correspondence. How to apply? Please send the details in briefly to my mail Id [email protected]
16th March 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i m bsc chemistry holder.i want to do dme .m
22nd March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Com in 1991 and now I want to DME correspondence cource. Pl give me the details of the same.

Udayan Gajjar
2nd May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

WHERE I CAN GET ADDMISSION FOR DME IN CORRESPONDENT
6th May 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I am finished I.T.I (fitter) now i am working in private sector and i want to do diplama cource (D.M.E). in correspondence cource. How to apply,please send tha details in briefly to my mail Id. - [email protected] Ph: 9133660501
6th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I am finished I.T.I (ac and referigeration) now i am working in private sector and i want to do diplama cource (D.M.E). in correspondence cource. How to apply,please send tha details in briefly to my mail Id. [email protected]
15th September 2013, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

iam iti fitter finished now working in Pondicherry lucas tvs
I want dme correspondence pls details sent
my id [email protected]
12th January 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I Am Prabhakar . P ( Karnataka State )
I have done my I.T.I. in fitter trade year completion 2008, Currently Working in private Sector, now I have planned to join in Diploma In mechanical Engineering and thereafter B.E.
Its my ambition to complete the B.E. Kindly Please help me to join in good education centre with reasonable fees structure. Marks should be valid to apply for govt jobs.
expecting For your valuable suggestion e-mail : [email protected].
23rd November 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am finished I.T.I(Diesel mechanical) in 1998.. Now I am working in Government (Railway) sector and I want to do diplamo couse(D.M.E) in correspondence. How to apply? Please send the details in briefly to my mail Id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?