11th May 2012, 09:11 PM
lalit_kota

How to apply for DTU B.E exam?

how to apply for dtu b.e. exam 2012...please tell me how should i apply

2nd June 2012, 08:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for DTU B.E exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalit_kota View Post
how to apply for dtu b.e. exam 2012...please tell me how should i apply

The Delhi Technological University [DTU] offers B.Tech program. In order to be eligible for the course, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, beside passing in each subject separately. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study.

85% of seats are allocated for candidates who have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Institution located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The rest 15% seats are allocated for candidates who have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Institution located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi.

Admission to the DTU are made on All India Overall Rank obtained in AIEEE for candidates who have been declared eligible for Central Counselling by the CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?