9th April 2012, 07:29 PM
kritangisrivastava

Minimum marks required to get admission in DTU? When the forms will be available?

what minimum rank(in general) should one require to get admission in dtu? Is it required to fill the admission application form of dtu seperately, if yes then will it be available?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in DTU?
  2. Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?
  3. How to take admission in DTU after scoring 90% marks in CBSE
  4. How much marks are required in JEE to get NIT or DTU? I have scored 76% in 12th from CBSE
  5. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  6. What is the SAT 2 cutoff marks in DTU?
  7. What is the SAT 2 cutoff marks for DTU?
  8. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  9. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  10. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  12. What is the GATE score required to get admission in DTU?
  13. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  14. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to get into DTU after scoring 70 marks in JEE mains?
  16. When will the forms be issued for B.Ed? Minimum marks required?
  17. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
17th May 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in DTU? When the forms will be available?

I have got 19642 rank in VITEE 2012 and called for counselling on last day i.e. 19 May'2012.Is there any chance to get a seat in any branch at vit,vellore campus
12th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in DTU? When the forms will be available?

meri aieee rank 116801 hh mai dtu me admission le sakta hu kya plz reply....
16th April 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

This year 2012-13 admission was given at 2nd year i.e 3rd semester for candidate from private college. So this can also be one of the way of getting admission.But the policy is not available in the website.All eligible candidates can try this if DTU admn permits
10th April 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks required to get admission in DTU for OBC in mechanical engineering ? ??
16th May 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

cbse percentage - 78
jee main score - 91
obc cateogry
would i be able to get any nit or dtu ?
18th May 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I have got 94% in my isc boards 2014 and my mains score is 82... will I get admission in DTU?
20th June 2014, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

what are the minimum marks that one should score in jee(mains)-2014 and 12th boards to get admission in dtu?
13th August 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th in session 2013..am i eligible fr dtu or any nit fr d session 2015
21st August 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to confirm seat for b.tech 1st year for 2015 of u.p students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?