21st May 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Correspondence B.Tech course in Delhi College of Engineering?

what's the procedure to get admission in b.tech (correspondence) in delhi college of engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence B.Tech course in Delhi College of Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  3. Procedure for doing B.Ed correspondence from Jamiya College of Delhi?
  4. How to get admission in B.Tech correspondence? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  8. Which course to join in software testing field?
  9. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in B.Arch correspondence course? Best colleges in Delhi for that?
  11. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  13. What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?
  14. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  15. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  16. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  17. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  18. How to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering if I belong to Varanasi City?
23rd May 2012, 02:27 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Correspondence B.Tech course in Delhi College of Engineering?

Delhi Technological University (earlier Delhi College of Engineering) doesn't conduct
any correspondence B.Tech. course.
It does conduct only regular B.Tech. courses of 4 years duration.

The admission to the regular B.Tech. courses at DTU is done through DTU's separate
counseling. Only those could apply for participating in the DTU's counseling, who would
appear and qualify AIEEE conducted by CBSE.

B.Tech. course is based more on practical knowledge rather than theoretical so you
would hardly find an university, recognized to conduct B.Tech. in correspondence.

If you want to do B.Tech., you should go for regular B.Tech. course.
23rd May 2012, 03:33 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Correspondence B.Tech course in Delhi College of Engineering?

HAI...
There is no option for any correspondence B.Tech. course conducted by Delhi Technological University (earlier Delhi College of Engineering)

The admission to the regular B.Tech. courses at DTU is done through DTU's separate
counseling. Only those could apply for participating in the DTU's counseling, who would
appear and qualify AIEEE conducted by CBSE.
It does conduct only regular B.Tech. courses of 4 years duration.

you can choose universities for pursuing your required course as it is always valuable

ALL THE BEST
26th May 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in byech by civil engineering diploma
10th January 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I m khushal choudhary. i have done Diploma in computer Science from POlytechnic college khandwa. so i want to take admission in B.Tech Correspondence course so Plz guide me.
11th January 2013, 01:55 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
delhi college of engineering is now Delhi Technical university DTU.
there is no special entrance exam for DTU, the intake for the new batch is taken on the basis of the AIEEE score and rank. therefore, for getting in DTU, you need to give AIEEE.
the predictable rank that is sufficient for the admission in DTU would be between 15000-25000. AIEEE is all india engineering entrance examination which is conducted by the central board of secondary education CBSE, every year in the last week of april.
gud luck
30th May 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi.i am manik gupta i am an electrical supervisor so i want to do btech from delhi university from delhi correspondence
17th November 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hi i m prem i hav completed my diploma in ece i want to do ma btech in correspondance plz guide me........!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?