17th May 2011, 01:37 PM
Najunisha

How to apply for engineering by regular or by correspondence? What is the age limit?

Hello

I have finished my Bsc electronics in 2000 now i want to do engineering by regular or by correspondence so please suggest me how to apply and age limit for engineering and best course for my carrier please help for my future

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study for bachelor of law after completing B.Com with 55%?
  2. List of the colleges for LLB distance education?
  3. Can I take admission in LLB 3rd year degree course in India? I am 50 years old
  4. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  5. What is the procedure to do B.Sc being a 42 years old B.A grad? Do I have to pursue 11th and 12th in science to do B.Sc?
  6. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  7. Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?
  8. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  9. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  10. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  11. Can i do B.Ed after BCA?
  12. Age eligiblity for VAO Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After doing M.Com course 15 years back can I do B.Ed now through correspondence? Age limit for B.Ed? Or can I do M.Ed instead?
  14. How to get admission to LLB through Distance Education?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 53% marks in M.A Education
  16. Can I do LLB correspondence course after B.E PROD and Engineering with first class? -- [New]
  17. Arts graduate is eligible for LLB through regular mode?
  18. How to do LLB in distance mode? I am working as Junior assistant in judicial department
8th September 2011, 03:09 PM

Default Re: How to apply for engineering by regular or by correspondence? What is the age limit?

Dear friend,
Since you have finished your B.Sc course in electronics, you can go with the same branch in B.E also

Now it is easy to join in an engineering college. You can directly go to the college and join in the management sear. There is no age limit for studying.

If you wants to do in the correspondence means, the you can go ahead in that stream. But the regular course is the best one than the correspondence course. If you are working means, then you can go in the part time course otherwise you can go in the regular stream
17th September 2011, 03:11 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for engineering by regular or by correspondence? What is the age limit?

you can write EAMCET exam as entrance for engineering.
or you can join in management.
18th September 2011, 02:07 AM
praveendia

u go lateral entry in to second year directly from concerned college for regular course.
9th June 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i've finished my diploma in e&ce and waiting for my results.... i need to continue my studies of engineering... in corresponding... is there any age group for an corresponding. i'm now 19 years old.. must i wait for an year..
please guide me with a procedure...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?