24th September 2012, 12:46 PM
swapnapatil15

Opportunities for me in ISRO, BEL, NAL, HAL? How can i get notifications?

I have completed my B.E IN compuer science stream with an aggregate of 69.41%,I wanted to know wat are the opportunities for me in ISRO,BEL,HAL,NAL...And how can i get notifications wen there are vacancies in those org??

16th March 2013, 06:51 PM
kulmeet kaur bedi

Default Re: Opportunities for me in ISRO, BEL, NAL, HAL? How can i get notifications?

you can check the govt job updates at freejobalert.com,sarkarinaukriblogspot.com or govtjobs.co.in
11th September 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities for me in ISRO, BEL, NAL, HAL? How can i get notifications?

dear sir,
my son completed ice 2013.he apply to isro graduate apprentice 2013.this training good for his career life.explain me sir.
6th May 2023, 01:18 AM
rbagdiya1

ISRO, BEL, NAL, and HAL are some of the leading companies in the aerospace and defense industries in India. These companies offer various job opportunities for candidates with different skill sets and qualifications. Here are some of the job opportunities that are commonly available in these companies:

1. Scientists/Engineers: These companies recruit scientists and engineers from various disciplines such as aerospace, mechanical, electrical, electronics, and computer science. The roles typically involve designing, developing, and testing products related to the aerospace and defense industries.

2. Technicians: Technicians are also in high demand in these companies. They are responsible for maintaining, repairing, and testing equipment and systems used in the aerospace and defense industries.

3. Management positions: These companies also offer various management positions such as project managers, program managers, and HR managers. These roles involve managing projects, teams, and resources to ensure the smooth functioning of the organization.

To get notifications about job opportunities in these companies, you can follow these steps:

1. Check the company websites: Visit the career section of the company websites to check for job openings and to apply for them.

2. Job portals: You can also check various job portals such as Naukri, LinkedIn, and Indeed for job openings in these companies.

3. Government job portals: Some job opportunities in these companies may be advertised on government job portals such as the National Career Service portal, which is run by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.

4. Social media: Follow the companies on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to get updates about job opportunities.

5. Employment news: Employment news is a weekly newspaper published by the Government of India that provides information about job opportunities in various government organizations, including ISRO, BEL, NAL, and HAL.

By following these steps, you can stay updated about job opportunities in these companies and apply for them as per your qualifications and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?