6th November 2011, 12:13 PM
ankita praveen

How to work in ISRO, NAL or HAL after B.Tech in Aeronautical?

hi..i did my btech in aeronautical....and nw doing my mtech in mechanical frm nit...wanna work in ISRO or NAL or HAL ...how shd i try...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the way to get internship at ISRO, NAL, HAL for B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering
  2. Opportunities for me in ISRO, BEL, NAL, HAL? How can i get notifications?
  3. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  4. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. What all entrance exams a final year engineering student can apply for both studies and job?
  7. How to apply for the exams of HAL, ADA, NAL?
  8. Where will I get placement after I complete B.Tech in Aerospace?
  9. Any other Aeronautical Engineering companies other than HAL, TANEJA, Pawan Helicopters?
  10. Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?
  11. How to work at ISRO as Junior Scientist? I am doing B.E Aeronautical Engineering(Final Year)
  12. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  14. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  15. Question and answers to prepare for NAL and HAL diploma Trainee(Electrical)?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? -- [New]
  17. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  18. Qualification needed to work as scientist in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
11th November 2011, 05:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to work in ISRO, NAL or HAL after B.Tech in Aeronautical?

After completing the B.Tech, you can definitely work in the above mentioned government firms. You should attend the PSU exams as part of the selection criteria for joining these firms. You should score at least 65% of marks in the engineering level. If you get short listed in the written exam, you will be called for the personal interview. The final selection will be mainly based on the candidate’s performance in the interview.
7th January 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What is PSU examination?
9th January 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

how to work in international airports(espicially Hyd.), completed B.Tech aeroautical branch?
29th April 2012, 12:32 AM
nadankanan

you can definitely work in the above mentioned government firms.
You should attend the PSU exams as part of the selection criteria for joining these firms. You should score at least 65% of marks in the engineering level.
If you get short listed in the written exam, you will be called for the personal interview. The final selection will be mainly based on the candidate’s performance in the interview.
6th May 2023, 01:21 AM
rbagdiya1

To work in ISRO, NAL, or HAL after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, you can follow these steps:

1. Gain relevant experience: After completing your B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, try to gain relevant experience in the field. You can work in the aerospace industry, defense industry, or research institutions to gain experience and knowledge related to the industry.

2. Keep an eye on job openings: Keep an eye on job openings in ISRO, NAL, and HAL through their official websites or job portals like Naukri, LinkedIn, or Indeed. You can also subscribe to their newsletters or social media handles to stay updated with job opportunities.

3. Prepare your resume and cover letter: Prepare a strong resume and cover letter highlighting your academic and professional achievements, relevant skills, and experience. Tailor your resume and cover letter to match the requirements of the job you are applying for.

4. Apply for jobs: Apply for job openings that match your interests, qualifications, and experience. Ensure that you submit your application before the deadline and follow the application guidelines specified by the company.

5. Prepare for interviews: If your application is shortlisted, you may be called for an interview. Prepare for the interview by researching about the company and the industry, and practice answering interview questions related to your area of expertise.

6. Build a professional network: Attend industry events, conferences, and seminars to meet professionals working in the industry. Building a professional network can help you stay updated with job opportunities and also provide you with insights into the industry.

By following these steps, you can increase your chances of working in ISRO, NAL, or HAL after completing your B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. It is important to keep yourself updated with the latest developments in the industry, possess the necessary skills, and have a strong academic record to succeed in the industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?