4th March 2013, 11:41 AM
madhubala5295

How to apply for fashion technology?

Dear sir,

I am completed diploma in textile technology at pacr ploytechnic college rajapalayam. And i search the above coureses available colleges.

15th December 2017, 11:36 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for fashion technology?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted by NIFT and other institutes for admission in four year bachelor in fashion technology course.

The required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have completed 12th with PCM or have diploma in any discipline from a recognised institute.

The upper age limit to appear in entrance examination conducted for admission in NIFT ( one of the premier institute of fashion courses ) is 23 years as on 1st October of year of appearing for examination.

So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible to get admission in the course.

Some of the colleges which offer the course is :-

NIFT.

Sikkim Manipal.
15th December 2017, 08:51 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for fashion technology?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination to get admission in fashion technology course.

Candidate passed diploma in engineering in any discipline or have passed 12th are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course.

There are various entrance examination conducted for admission in course. The examination is conducted by NIFT and other institutes admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?