28th March 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in the Indian Railways for a Female candidate after completing class 12th (Commerce)?

Respected Sir, I am a Female Candidate and I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream. I want to do a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th so I want to know what are the jobs available in the Indian Railways for a Female candidate after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the job of TTI in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (PCM)? What are the other jobs available in the Indian Railways after completing BA course?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for a 12th passed Commerce students in the Indian Railways?
  3. Can I get job in Indian Railway within 5 months if secured 63% in 12th being a female candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  5. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th with 80% marks?
  6. Can a class 12th (Science) pass Female candidate apply for Indian Air Force in any division?
  7. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  8. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  9. What are the jobs available for 12th passing students with Commerce stream in Indian Railways and Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  11. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce?
  12. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  13. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  14. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  15. How much should a female candidate like me should score in class 12th for Piling in NDA?
  16. How to become a Clerk in Indian railways after B.Com?
  17. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  18. What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?
15th December 2017, 07:52 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in the Indian Railways for a Female candidate after completing class 12th (Commerce)?

You can apply for Train Ticket Examiner entrance examination.

The eligibility criteria for TTE exam is:

1. You must have passed tenth board exam in all subjects.

2. Age limit is 18-30 years.

You can crack written exam to become TTE after completing class 12th in commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?