24th December 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for forensic science course?

how to applying for forensic science course and which entrance xam in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  2. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  3. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  5. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  6. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  7. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  8. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  9. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  11. Does central forensic science laboratory Hyderabad offer MSc forensic science for life sciences stream?
  12. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  13. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  14. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  15. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  16. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  17. Which courses are available in forensic science? Full details about the course? Which exam do I have to give for admission in MSc Forensic science?
  18. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
27th June 2013, 02:39 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for forensic science course?

hai,

Forensic science (often known as forensics) is the application of a broad spectrum of sciences and technologies to investigate and establish facts of interest in relation to criminal or civil law.

Eligibility Criteria:

Forensic science course is also open for students of B.A. and B.Sc who can do post graduation in forensic sciences.

How to apply in Penn State:

The Undergraduate Degree:

Applying to the Forensic Science Undergraduate Degree Program can be done through the Undergraduate Admissions application process.

The Graduate Program:

Please complete the formal online application through the Graduate School at the Graduate School Admissions and Program Information Portal.

Important Dates:

deadline for applying for Fall 2014 is January 15, 2014, however applicants with strong academic records are encouraged to apply by December 1, 2013 to be considered in the first rounds of competition.

** If selected, you will be asked to go through an interview process conducted by members of the forensic science faculty February 28-March 1, 2014 here at University Park.

regards....santhsoh.........
27th June 2013, 04:03 PM
sruthi.g.nair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to applying for forensic science course and which entrance xam in this course?
There is no seperate entrance examination for B.Sc in forensic science course after completing 12 th standard.
you should score at least 50% of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st category candidate.
you have completed 12 th standard (PCB) and you have scored good percentage of marks.so,definitely you are eligible for B.Sc in forensic science course.
you have a good career after completing B.Sc in forensic science.B.Sc means Bachelor of science.
The duration of this course is 3 years of the course and is divided into Six six semester.It's having very good scope in both the public as well as private sector.After completing B.Sc in forensic courses.You may apply for the jobs like Crime Scene investigator,forensic researcher,drug analyst etc........
27th June 2013, 11:24 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no any specific entrance exam for taking admission in Forensis Science Course.There are various colleges/Institutes in India where this course is available and you will have to visit its website for knowing the admission Notification date and schedule.The list of Top colleges for this course is as follows :-
  • Amity Institute of Behavioral Health and Allied Sciences.
  • Gujarat Arts and Science College.
  • Teeranthakar Mahavir College of Paramedical Science.
  • Asian School of Cyber Laws and Health Science.
  • Santosh University.
  • Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.
  • Junagadh Chamber Education Trust.
  • Narayan Medical College and Hospital.
Eligibility requirement

Educational qualification :
  • In order to take admission in this course your minimum educational qualification should be bachelor degree pass out from recognized university.
  • Your Honors paper in bachelor degree course should be Chemistry/Botany/Zoology/Chemical Engineering/MBBS/BDA/Biotechnology.
Marks required :
  • Candidates from General category should have a minimum of 65% marks in bachelor degree course.
  • Candidates from SC/ST/OBC category should have a minimum of 50% marks in bachelor degree course.
Entrance Exam Syllabus :
  • Logical Reasoning.
  • Data Interpretation and Quantitative Aptitude.
  • General awareness.
  • Chemistry.
  • Biology.
Personal Attributes of a candidates :
  • You should have a Keen Observation.
  • You can have good thinking and Analyzing Intelligence.
  • A good eye with correct vision.
  • You should have the ability to work with team.
  • You should have a Logical,Practical and Methodical Approach.
28th June 2013, 12:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the course you have selected for study. A candidate should pass 10+2 with 60% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology BDS, B. Pharm or any applied science in order to get admission for B.Sc in Forensic Science. SC/ST candidate need 45% marks only. Online courses and PG Diploma courses are also available for this course. For distance education in Forensic Science Certification courses, graduation in any discipline will be eligible provided that such degree should be obtained from recognized universities/institutes only. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Maharashtra and University of Mumbai provides B.Sc Forensic Science course. Entrance tests are not conducted for such courses. Bachelor degree holders in forensic science or related subjects can apply for M.Sc in Forensic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?