14th September 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?

Respected Sir/Madam
I want to know how we apply for french language so that we can take admission in JNU University. Is there any entrance exam? If yes, then when.

4th March 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?

what is the last date of application of french language course in jnu
4th March 2012, 05:42 PM
priyanka_22

Smile Re: How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam
I want to know how we apply for french language so that we can take admission in JNU University. Is there any entrance exam? If yes, then when.
Dear Aspirant,

You can do following :

BA, MA, M. Phil in French Language from Jawaharlal Nehru University.

## What i must let you know is you would require only 10+2 to get into B.A. in French Language in JNU.

For further details visit :

French Course and Admission Details at JNU

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
13th May 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?

sir / Madam
i have two year diploma cours certificate from magadh university and i want to join jnu when i will aplly for admisson in jnu for higher study
11th May 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me about part-time courses in germa n available in delhi university ?
please provide the info about procedure too.
19th March 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i am persuing B.Tech and want to learn french language from JNU. what do i have to do? Is there any entrance exam for that? What is the syllabus for the exam?
2nd August 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

dear mam/sir. I have completed my graduation in ba this year and I want to study French language in jnu. so is there a chance for me? and what are the processes that I have to go through for getting admission in jnu?
1st February 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam/sir my self Pradeep sharma I wanna learn French language from Jnu I have completed 10 2 from up Board I was miss 3 year now I am pursuing B.A from DDUGU. So how I can get admission in JNU plz info me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?