12th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How to study the French Language in JNU?

i am 12 pass girl.i want to study French language in J NU.how can i?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?
  2. How can I become a french teacher? I am in 12th class
  3. Syllabus of enterance exam of JNU FOR SCHOOL OF LANGUAGE & SCIENCE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i study French language at Graduation level?
  5. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  6. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  7. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  8. How to get admission in JNU for foreign language in french degree courses
  9. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  10. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  11. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  12. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  13. Are multiple choice questions asked in JNU PhD entrance exam?
  14. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  15. Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university? -- [New]
  16. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  17. How will I be able to get admission in BA French at JNU and prepare for civil services?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
19th February 2012, 12:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study the French Language in JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 12 pass girl.i want to study French language in J NU.how can i?

The Jawaharlal Nehru University offers Bachelors program (hons.) in Foreign language such as French. Candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with 45% marks. Beside academic qualification, student need to go through an entrance test conducted by the University itself. Candidate must have attained the age of 17 years to sit in the test. One can also get admission directly in the second year program. The duration of the course is 3 years.
Beside this the University offers post MA Program in French language.
7th August 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

how i can learn french form ignou ?
3rd May 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for french after graduation
16th January 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing bba from ime sahibabad and i want to learn french language from jnu or other famous institute. how can i get it?
17th March 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th class and want to do french language form JNU. what % is required to get admission and what type of questions are asked in entrances exam ? plz hepl me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?