31st October 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

List of books which I can refer to qualify for language subject in JNU entrance exam after 12th?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me the names of the books which i should read to qualify for the language entrance exams for JNU. I am presently in class 12. It would be really helpful if you can give me the information soon as possible. Thank you!

31st October 2015, 01:46 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of books which I can refer to qualify for language subject in JNU entrance exam after 12th?

The entrance for B.A (Hons) for all the foreign languages(French, German, Russia, Korea, Spanish etc) is common. The candidates are not asked about anything related to these languages. All they need is expertise in basic English Grammar. Basic facts about the world, mathematical aptitude and reasoning. Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the 3 years B.A programme in the school of language, Literature and Culture Studies shall be examined on the basis of their general language, aptitude test, general English and elementary knowledge on the culture and civilization of the language /country concerned and aptitude for language skills.
The questions shall be objective type, short answers etc.

Most recommended readings for B.A (H) first year of foreign language is : JNU B.A (H) in Foreign Languages Entrance Examination Guide by N. Pandey, D.Dwivedi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?