31st May 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for government post after completing diploma in Architecture?

i have complated deploma in architecture .I want to know can i appply for the goverment post which for civil

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  4. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  5. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?
  6. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  8. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  9. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  10. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Can B.Tech candidates apply for a diploma post in any government sector?
  12. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  13. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  14. After completing diploma can I apply for government job?
  15. What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?
  16. How to apply for Architecture course after completing B.Tech course in ECE?
  17. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  18. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
23rd June 2012, 05:03 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: how to apply for government post after completing diploma in Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complated deploma in architecture .I want to know can i appply for the goverment post which for civil
hi
You can have many jobs.The eligibility conditions for civil enggineering jobs :
The candidate is expected to successfully complete B.E Civil Engineering, M.E. Civil Engineering, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Arch and M.Arch. Maths is one of the main eligibility in becoming a civil engineer. Based on the qualification, your job profile will be designated.

Posts and pay scales

Chief Engineer – The candidate should posses’ certification in Group A Service examination and IRSE and education background of M.Tech Structural Engineering. He/she is expected to be less than 50 years of age. The pay band for this designation would be around Rs.51300/- and it can go up to a maximum of Rs.73000/-, provided the candidate have an experience of seven years in big Government organizations and involved in large building constructions.

General Manager, Design division – The candidate who is applying for the post is expected to have completed Group A Service examination and IRSE. The preferred education background is B.E in Civil and M.Tech Structural Engineering. With a minimum of five year experience in a reputed construction company and the experience of working in manager level in any Gazette fields would be paid an average of Rs.29100/-. When experience grows, the pay band would increase to Rs.54500/-. The age limit for this position is not more than 50 years.
29th April 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: how to apply for government post after completing diploma in Architecture?

after completed diploma in architecture what goverment jobs will be their and how to apply ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?