17th July 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?

Hi! I completed my graduation & now i'm working as account assistant in pvt. firm. I want to do this course as a part time basis, so I'll continue my job also. I want the detail information about this course like fee structure, how to apply , where are the classes, etc. My mail ID is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA? -- [New]
  2. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  3. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  4. What's the difference between ICWA and C.A? Does ICWA provides graduation certificate? What's the fee structure?
  5. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  6. Which course is better between CS and ICWA? Can I do CCNA course after completing B.Com in Graduation?
  7. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  8. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to join ICWA after completing graduation in B.Com(Accounting) from Bangalore University
  10. Duration of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  11. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  12. How can I join ICWA after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  13. Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure for ICWA course? Detailed Information regarding this course?
  15. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  17. Duration of the ICWA course? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is ICWA course fee structure?
21st July 2012, 12:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! I completed my graduation & now i'm working as account assistant in pvt. firm. I want to do this course as a part time basis, so I'll continue my job also. I want the detail information about this course like fee structure, how to apply , where are the classes, etc. My mail ID is [email protected]
As you have mentioned that you would like to continue your job and along with it, you will be pursuing Cost and Work Accountancy course, you may definitely do so by opting the Postal Scheme Mode. Now, since you have graduated, you will get complete exemption from the Foundation Course and hence, you may register directly for the Intermediate Course which will be followed by Final Course and other prescribed practical training.

The registration process is carried out by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India throughout the year and in order to enroll yourself, all you need to do is to contact any of the Regional Council of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

As far as fee structure is concerned, the course fee for candidates pursuing through postal scheme mode will be as follows:
  • Intermediate Course- Rs. 15700
  • Final Course- Rs.11500
  • Computer Fees- Rs.3400
  • Modular Training Fee- RS.4000
For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
17th May 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?

i want to know the time duration after graduation for ICWA and is it compulsory to do the training for 36 months which is almost 3 years. my email id is [email protected]
22nd May 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i have done M-com now i want to get the admission in icai. Tell me the procedure ?
23rd May 2013, 12:13 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............

The Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India (ICWAI)Cost and Work Accountants structures the business policy of a company and to give a forecast for projects to be carried out on the basis of past and present financial performances.

Eligibility:

For pursuing this program a student must have completed 17 years of ages and must have passed the senior secondary examination (10+2) of any board recognized by the Central or State government.

As you are interested to join in this course after graduation then you can join in Executive level , The ICWAI course structure......

For more details log on to..
http://www.icwai.org

Good luck...........
23rd May 2013, 07:59 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy of India.

You need to complete your 12th to be eligible for ICWAI.

ICWAI course is divided in to 3 parts such as :- Foundation,Intermediate,Final.

Among them the First Stage is Foundation stage and to appear for This you need to complete your 12th from a recognized university.

After clearing your Foundation Stage you will be eligible to appear for Intermediate stage exam.

To appear for Intermediate Stage exam you need to Qualify Foundation exam or you need be a Graduate from recognized university.

And after completing your Intermediate stage you will be eligible to appear for Final exam.

ICWAI exam is conducted twice every year.

First in the month of June and second time in the month of December.

For june exam you need to apply before December 5th.

For December exam you need to apply before June 5th.

You need to provide all the documents need at the time of admission.

ALL THE BEST !!!
22nd March 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What about those student who have done MBA first year.
23rd July 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Now i am completing my b.com and i have completed my 10 2 in science stream tell me in detail about ICWA. Can i do it or not
28th April 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have complected my B com. So i have to get admission in the ICWA, and also i want to continue my job. So what are the process in regarding that ?
28th April 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B com in 2013-14 and I have to get an admission in ICWA course and i have to countinue my job. So what are the process regarding that ?
29th December 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam I passed b com in 2004. Presently i am working in construction company since 2011 as an accounts officer posted in overseas. I have 9 years experience in accounts line. I am doing pursuing MBA in finance from Sikkim Manipal University. I want to joins ICWA, if any course is there certificate in technical accounting i want to do it.You please suggest me which course i will join so after completion i get good growth in my future and get goog package job. I want to do correspondence this course. Your's co-operation in this regard is highly appericiated. Please help and advice me.

Name : VINOD KUMAR

MOBILE NO: 257 75816011

E-MAIL ID: 1) [email protected] 2) [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?