28th December 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MBBS with honesty on merit basis rather on money basis?

Sir, i want to take medical stream bcoz my aim is to be a doctor but this course is very expensive i know that we can do it by donation base but i want to do it with my knowledge my honesty so how we can do this course less expensively. Plz sir tell me to do doctory less expensively without donation

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government medical college after scoring 76 marks in MHCET exam
  2. Can I get admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology after getting 3889 rank in state entrance?
  3. How may I get EE in Asanasol engineering college? I've secured 62627 rank in WB-JEE and SC rank 5529
  4. Will the admission into B.Com degree be on the merit basis or entrance basis?
  5. Can I get a seat in CBIT with a rank of 14760 in EAMCET
  6. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  7. What is the basis of merit list for selection of diploma students?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in any medical college in Punjab under government quota? I have got 865 rank in Punjab PMT
  10. List of the colleges taking admission on the basis of board merit? What is the cutoff? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  12. Is the admission in B.Tech on the basis of entrance exam or on the basis of AIEEE merit?
  13. For which college can I apply after scoring overall rank of 300266?
  14. Can i get into NIT Durgapur after scoring 223446 AIR?
  15. How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income?
  16. Which college and trade can I get after scoring 64978(Gen) rank in AIEEE and 15478(OBC) rank?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 1376 state rank, 23703 AIR in general and 5332 AIR in B.Arch category
28th December 2015, 06:47 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I do MBBS with honesty on merit basis rather on money basis?

# Yes, you are true that medical stream is little bit expensive. But the MBBS degree obtained from any government medical college is reasonable and not much expensive.

# You should crack any medical entrance examination with proper planning, hard work, sincerity, dedication and strong determination.

# First of all, you have to complete the 10+2 in PCB stream in order to make eligible himself/herself for medical entrance examination.

# Main eligibility conditions required for medical entrance examination:

* Must be above the age of 17 years.
* Must have completed 10+2 in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
* Must have taken minimum 50-60% marks depending upon examination to examination by general category.
* Must have taken minimum 45-55% marks depending upon examination to examination by reserved categories.

# The general pattern of objective type written test of medical entrance examination:

* Physics
* Chemistry
* Biology

# Names of few best books for Medical Entrance Examination are given below:
* Dinesh's Objective Physics
* Dinesh's Objective Chemistry
* Dinesh's Objective Biology
* Trueman's Objective Physics for Medical/Engineering Entrance Examinations
* Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnik and Walker
* New Simplified Physics: A Reference Book for Class XI and XII by S.L. Arora
* Modern's ABC of Chemistry for class XI and XII
* Organic Chemistry for the JEE (English) by Robert Neilson Boyd
* Trueman's Objective Biology for Medical Entrance Examnations
28th December 2015, 07:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do MBBS with honesty on merit basis rather on money basis?

Yes, there are so many government entrance exams conducted by different examination conducting authority in which you can appear and crack to get admission in MBBS in government college whose fee structure is very less.

Entrance exams are:

1. All India Pre Medical Test conducted by CBSE for MBBS and BDS course.

2. AIIMS entrance exam.

3. State Level Pre Medical tests.

You can appear for any of above exams or even in all and prepare well to crack it so as to get admission in MBBS course. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2 to apply for all these exams. Minimum age limit as on 31st December of exam should be at least 17 years.
29th December 2015, 01:07 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

For clearing MBBS you have to labour very hard to crack.

Various examinations are conducted by authorities to select cream students when they crack entrance examinations. When it comes the point of money then you should prefer only government colleges but for this you have to rank high.

Various entrance exams are as under:-

AIPMT

AIIMS

State level PMT

And many more.

For this you must have to pass 12th examination with physics, chemistry, biology as you main subject with any of the recognized university.

Candidate age should be atleast 17 years not less than that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?